Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Latetest and greatest m box .xdf?  (Read 9326 times)
vwaudiguy

« on: June 18, 2013, 07:45:11 PM »

I have so many saved I'm losing track..And doing a search here puts me in an endless loop of links to incremental updates so it seems. I know this is one of the most heavily modified/defined/updated versions on here, and was wondering if someone could point me towards the one everyone is using nowadays. Thanks in advance!

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
ddillenger

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 08:14:28 PM »

I consider this to be the latest and greatest. Then again, I'm biased because I compiled and categorized it.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
vwaudiguy

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 08:23:44 PM »

Thanks, D!  Grin

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
vwaudiguy

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 08:32:33 PM »

Hey, dillenger..Do you know why when using "show compare bin data" in Tunerpro (scale icon) to compare between maps the one that is not the main file open will show all 0's in the fields? If I open this other file I'm using as the one for comparison using the same .xdf it shows values that are correct? I'm using the latest version.

ddillenger

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 08:34:38 PM »

You have DIFFERENCE selected, so it's showing the difference between the two maps. If they're the same, the difference is 0. It's the SQUARE next to the SCALE icon.

Smiley

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
vwaudiguy

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 08:36:19 PM »

Holy fck. Put a bullet in my head plz. Thanks man.  Tongue

03a4b6ztk

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 08:49:49 AM »

Will this XDF work on the 3.0 ecu? I see all the boost parameters which makes me want to say know but my knowledge is low right now on this so figured better to ask.
ddillenger

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2013, 09:12:10 AM »

The XDF only works on the exact software version it was designed for. Not a chance it'll work on 3.0.

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
britishturbo

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2013, 07:55:55 AM »

Nice xdf bud.
I like the clean structure you used for things.

Cheers.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2013, 11:10:39 AM »

dd can you post a kp? TIA Smiley

btw mine will always be here

http://nyet.org/cars/files/defs/

and here

https://github.com/nyetwurk/ecuxplot
https://github.com/nyetwurk/ecuxplot/tree/master/data
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 11:12:24 AM by nyet » Logged

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: