Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How do I modify the stock bin to allow logging of a locked ecu  (Read 4635 times)

So I've got a tuned ECU that is locked to prevent reading so I cannot pull the bin off it to work in me7 logger.  I used the stock m box 001 file to start with and got the logger to connect but then it comes back with the error message that it received a different part number than expected.  Its an ETG tune so I get something to the effect of "received ETG, expected whatever the stock number of the original bin is"  I dont have the error in front of me at the moment.  Is there something i can edit in the .bin or the other files to make this work or what are my other options.
ddillenger

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 10:31:32 AM »

open the ECU file you created, change the stock number to whatever is displayed by ME7Logger.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: