Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is it possible?  (Read 5791 times)
littco
« on: March 10, 2011, 01:32:35 PM »

I currently have 2 cars, one an s3 (remapped) and the other a TT (stock) both Me7.5 and I have the bins for both.

Is it possible to get the tuned maps from the S3 and use them in the TT map in order to tune the car.

I know there are differences in the cars. 1 being the s3 doesn't have an MAP sensor where as the TT does, but other than that they are the same engine etc.

I have had a quick look using tuner pro to compare the files but it crashes each time. I am prepared to go through each map on Winols if needed to locate and compare but wondered if there is an easier way.

Many thanks
carlossus

Leon Curpa Stg1+

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 02:01:23 PM »

without understanding what each map is and having a definition file for both bins, it'll be bloody hard and depends how much reading you want to do.

A good start would be to get a copy of the stock file that matches your tuned S3 bin and see what the changes are in Winols. Then you can try and find these maps and apply the changes to your BAM map. You can't do it blind though, you'll need to know what the maps do in order to know how to correct any problems.

-C

« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 05:00:16 PM by Tony@NefMoto » Logged
Tony@NefMoto
Administrator

2001.5 Audi S4 Stage 3

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 05:01:57 PM »

Get stock file for TT and definition file for TT.
Get stock file for S3 and definition file for S3.
Identify which maps were changed in the tuned S3 file.
Find the same maps in the TT definition.
Modify the TT stock maps the same way as the tuned S3 file.

Remember you have to log in if you want to see the file attachments!
Info or questions, please add to the wiki: http://www.nefariousmotorsports.com/wiki
Follow NefMoto developments on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nefmoto
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: