Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Audi A4 1.8t 4B0906018P Updated Map Pack  (Read 19901 times)
SixSeven

« on: September 05, 2013, 05:18:36 PM »

I've been soaking in as much as I can from this forum, and let me express what a tremendous appreciation I have for the time and effort afforded, and the wealth of information disseminated by the members here.  While I'm not a crack disassembler or hot-shot programmer, I figured I could at least post my updated map pack to try to give back.  I know this isn't a real popular ECU here at NefMoto, but it's my hope that this might help out some poor soul.  This pack should be good for a stage 1 tune and includes the necessary parameters for soft launch control (thanks ddillenger).  Like I said, I'm by no means a disassembler so please use at your own risk.  A double check by anyone more knowledgeable than myself would be more than welcome.

Cheers and happy tuning.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 05:26:28 PM by SixSeven » Logged
Roryfromnz

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 06:09:19 PM »

Are you able to tell me if this is for a B5 A4 Audi? With e AEB Engine? Or something else?

thanks!

I've been soaking in as much as I can from this forum, and let me express what a tremendous appreciation I have for the time and effort afforded, and the wealth of information disseminated by the members here.  While I'm not a crack disassembler or hot-shot programmer, I figured I could at least post my updated map pack to try to give back.  I know this isn't a real popular ECU here at NefMoto, but it's my hope that this might help out some poor soul.  This pack should be good for a stage 1 tune and includes the necessary parameters for soft launch control (thanks ddillenger).  Like I said, I'm by no means a disassembler so please use at your own risk.  A double check by anyone more knowledgeable than myself would be more than welcome.

Cheers and happy tuning.

ddillenger

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 07:22:05 PM »

Are you able to tell me if this is for a B5 A4 Audi? With e AEB Engine? Or something else?

thanks!

2000 ATW ME7.5 DBW narrowband. Good luck on your AEB, there's not much out there for M5.92/3.83 (compared to ME7)

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
SixSeven

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 12:08:32 PM »

Thanks for the clarification ddillenger.  I should have stated that in the original post.
RazzoR

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 07:02:39 AM »

great. thank you.
do you have something new?
SixSeven

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 01:43:51 PM »

I haven't really added anything to this map pack as I haven't had much need to expand it for my own personal use.  I need to get some hardware changes in order before I begin tinkering with the software again.  I know ddillenger has quite a bit of information on the 018p, if he would be willing to share more map and axis locations for this particular ECU I'd be happy to expand the map pack.
ddillenger

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2014, 02:23:26 PM »

What addresses do you need? I'll hook it up.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
AboveNBeyond

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2014, 01:00:02 AM »

First, Thank you for uploading your map file for others to abuse... I mean use  Grin

I have really only found yours and this one http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=2654.0title= with yours seeming newer... Can anyone tell me if and how these compare? I'd like to flash my ECU and want to flash what's best for my setup of course.

Here is my post and car info... http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=6101.0title=
ddillenger

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2014, 01:16:02 AM »

First, Thank you for uploading your map file for others to abuse... I mean use  Grin

I have really only found yours and this one http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=2654.0title= with yours seeming newer... Can anyone tell me if and how these compare? I'd like to flash my ECU and want to flash what's best for my setup of course.

Here is my post and car info... http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=6101.0title=

I know this is all new and exciting, so I'll be nice.

Please, read, read, read before posting. These are not flashable files. They are definitions to files. Consider them the legend on a map.

Welcome, and good luck!

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
AboveNBeyond

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2014, 01:22:15 AM »

I kinda gathered that but yes, it is new and exciting and thank you for now blastin me. I have been reading and reading... for like 3 days. I think my 018p is elusive. I can't find much of anything, let alone a post saying "flash this lol"

I have dloaded the software and driver... not sure where to go from here. I had hoped there was a file in the stg 2 era but happy with most anything over stock.

Theres no such animal is there?
SixSeven

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2014, 10:05:54 AM »

As far as I know there isn't a stage 2 file floating around for the 018P.  However, this definition file combined with the enormous wealth of information on this forum should be more than enough for you to develop your own up-powered tune.  And that's really the fun part!  I was lucky enough to find this forum shortly after I purchased my 018P A4.  I bought the car hoping to do some tuning, but found myself completely disheartened with the commercially available tuning solutions.

I didn't buy this car to send the ECU off to some mystery tuner, I wanted to tune it myself, damn it all!

Well after a ton of reading, and using the definition file you mentioned, I've been able to expand the map definitions, add about 45 BHP and roughly 60 ft-lbs of torque on a virtually unmodified car (with plenty of room to improve that), and have the satisfaction in knowing the car is running my file.  I encourage you to read up on as much as you can here and build your own file rather than just flash something you stumble across.  The juice is definitely worth the squeeze.
userpike

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2014, 11:36:23 AM »

As far as I know there isn't a stage 2 file floating around for the 018P. 

The forum section for already tuned files was removed by the admins.

I have begun to think it's almost better to have kept that part of the site up just so we don't get the rubbish posts asking for tunes.

There should be a policy for all members to have read at least the Nefmoto Wiki before they ask any questions/comment on the forum, and maybe even the S4 Wiki after the Nef Wiki.
ddillenger

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2014, 12:06:47 PM »

The forum section for already tuned files was removed by the admins.

I have begun to think it's almost better to have kept that part of the site up just so we don't get the rubbish posts asking for tunes.

There should be a policy for all members to have read at least the Nefmoto Wiki before they ask any questions/comment on the forum, and maybe even the S4 Wiki after the Nef Wiki.

It was like the wild west in there. Nothing helpful in the slightest, just a lot of noob bashing. It's not like anyone actually provided any files. If there was any way to save it, we would have.

I don't know what else to do short of deleting all tune requests.

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
userpike

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2014, 12:19:53 PM »

It was like the wild west in there. Nothing helpful in the slightest, just a lot of noob bashing. It's not like anyone actually provided any files. If there was any way to save it, we would have.

I don't know what else to do short of deleting all tune requests.

Is there a way to keep people from posting until they have met certain requirements to do so on the admin end of it all? like new members have to prove somehow they have read the prerequisite material? ..an entrance exam of sorts?

SixSeven

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2014, 02:19:09 PM »

..an entrance exam of sorts?

^Lol'd.

I like the idea of not having a tuned files section.  Any boy racer can slap a file he finds on his car using Tony's flashing tool.  What's more irritating and will generate more nonsense posts:  someone looking for a file and not finding one or someone crying for help when they brick a perfectly good ECU?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: