Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15
Author Topic: Launch Control & No Lift Shift new Functions  (Read 201570 times)
Snow Trooper

« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2015, 10:22:11 AM »

I am not stupid, I understood exactly what you said the first time, and I meant what I said.

Your arrogance is astounding. Try being polite to people for once.

Btw... noob. http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=1139.0
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 12:02:20 PM by Snow Trooper » Logged

cartoons?
6A 61 72 65 64 40 76 6C 6D 73 70 65 63
maZer.GTi

« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2015, 06:20:59 PM »

Not disabling that completely but only for this period.i Have not studied that part of the code and i am addressing this issue since it will be much harder then manipulating the set signal or at least i think it would be harder.

Upload your current File with Launch Code implemented.
gt-innovation

« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2015, 05:25:43 AM »

Here it is.

Als nls code from here including some changes you pointed out in the past for tmotlin and mov .
vwaudiguy

« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2015, 09:10:38 PM »

Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/HellaflushRC/videos/845285972254410/

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
prj

« Reply #94 on: October 14, 2015, 04:32:26 PM »

Your arrogance is astounding. Try being polite to people for once.
You really need to learn to post on topic and be less of a drama queen.

Knock control on/off is a single bit on ME7. Same goes for misfires. Toggling this on or off is hardly rocket science, I know this because I've done this.
Someone advertising themselves as a master Motronic tuner with custom code abilities should know that also, no ifs or buts about it.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #95 on: October 14, 2015, 10:38:58 PM »

You really need to learn to post on topic and be less of a drama queen.

Not fair to exchange insults unless you publish Smiley For all his faults ST always explains what he is doing when he posts.

You already know how I feel about this...

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
maZer.GTi

« Reply #96 on: November 03, 2015, 10:34:22 PM »

Since i see many people making big money with implementing the code using the script from eduu and me, im not sure to release the new version to the public.
There are a lot of people that only selling this function to costumers and dont helping to get the code working better.
Any Solutions? Smiley
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #97 on: November 03, 2015, 11:00:33 PM »

Any Solutions? Smiley

Meh. Worrying about assholes harms more than it helps.

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
adam-

« Reply #98 on: November 04, 2015, 12:30:16 AM »

You'll always get that.  I know people selling the map switching.  If it's on the internet, people will steal it.

You've got me on Facebook; and I'm more than happy to test - but FWD posses a massive issue when launching. 
wannabee900

« Reply #99 on: November 04, 2015, 01:41:03 AM »

Any Solutions? Smiley
No, If you release it as ASMcode here for only one ECU only those with knowledge will be able to adapt it to their own ECU and they can also easily sell it if they want. In that case people will need to pay someone to get it or nag here for help.
Sure, if you release an .exe or a script it will also be easy to sell but there will be less people to sell to.
adam-

« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2015, 02:08:12 AM »

That said, I really like what you've done and I'm really please with the amount of information available freely here.  Keep up what you're doing, and forget everyone else that's selling it! Smiley

It's probably pretty soul destroying knowing that people are selling the stuff you're releasing for free.  It's sad, I guess. 
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #101 on: November 04, 2015, 11:35:23 AM »

Lets put it this way: The nefmoto flasher is closed source, and it has serious bugs, AND tony isn't honoring premium feature requests.

There is nothing worse than proprietary code.

ECUx Plot

armageddon

« Reply #102 on: November 04, 2015, 01:25:17 PM »

Disassembly/Assembly code is way out of my league, I can only help with testing if needed.

The only solution is not to release the new version, unfortunately, enthusiasts that have no economic interest will be dependant to those that are making money with your work or other.

There will always be people that make life using other people's work, sadly is how life is.

All I can do is congratulate all that contribute to this web site, without it I would not moved to stage 3 on my s4.
adam-

« Reply #103 on: November 04, 2015, 01:31:02 PM »

Lets put it this way: The nefmoto flasher is closed source, and it has serious bugs, AND tony isn't honoring premium feature requests.

There is nothing worse than proprietary code.

This.  It makes no sense that it's closed source, it's just abandonware of the worst type.  Even if 30 of us applied for a license in order for him to release the code to help make it better.

Hell, release it to the trusted members in here to make it better, it's better than nothing.  I don't see the advantage in it when he's now no longer making any money from it by not honouring licenses.  Meh.
prj

« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2015, 04:19:34 PM »

If you create scripts to autopatch stuff of course everyone and their mother will sell it.
What do you expect?

Anyone who is good enough to put this into any ECU without simply following a guide of "search pattern X, replace with Y" can write their own function very quickly.
And this is what many of us have been doing for a long time.

I mean - I could post code for my pedal-adjustable LC for example, but it requires so much in-depth disassembly per ECU, that those who can add it in can write the functionality themselves anyway and the only thing I would get would be no-end of PM's from people who want it done for them for free.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: