Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17
Author Topic: MED9 HPFP & LPFP Control  (Read 193975 times)
littco

« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2016, 01:31:29 PM »

Just for note on the fueling
littco

« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2016, 01:39:16 PM »

Regarding the LPFP with increase in RPM

"The assignment is done via the map KFNTBKS.  At high speeds,
and average fuel temperatures, it is necessary to increase the set pressure on the low pressure side, because otherwise the
Volumetric efficiency of the HDP may be inadmissible small. In hot start case is connected to the set in PSNHSLL target pressure."

littco

« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2016, 12:46:00 PM »

High pressure pump info..

The AMSV function is used to control the HDP2. The HDP2 is a high-pressure fuel pump with adjustable
F¨ordermenge. It works on the principle of a cam-driven single-cylinder piston pump.
The piston compresses during his Aufw¨artstbewegung the enclosed space in the cylinder fuel, as long as a
controllable valve, the quantity control valve MSV called, which connects the pump chamber with the low pressure chamber,
closed is. Once the pressure in the pump ¨uberschreitet the pressure in the high pressure chamber, the fuel is against
a R¨uckschlagventil the high-pressure chamber toward ejected. If the MSV opened before finishing the F¨orderhubs breaks
the pressure in the pump chamber together, the R¨uckschlagventil includes the high-pressure chamber and the fuel flows back
in the low-pressure chamber.
For setting the F¨ordermenge the MSV is closed from UT the pump cam to a certain stroke.
In the AMSV function of the closing time of the MSV as angle dwmsvs_w in degrees crankshaft before BDC pump
calculated. The angle dwmsvs_w resulting from conversion of Anzugsverz¨ogerung TANMSV about the speed in a
Angle. The dependence of Anzugsverz¨ogerung of the battery voltage is ftamsvub_w by Einrechung Factor
considered. ftamsvub_w arises dependent on ubsqf from the map KLAMSVUB.
The ¨Offnungszeitpunkt the MSV is in AMSV function as angle dwmsvo_w ABDC pump in degrees of crankshaft
provided. The angle dwmsvo_w calculated from a pilot control component dwmsvvst_w from the function% VSTMSV,
in which the demand control is calculated, and a proportion of the control loop prdr_w (% HDR). The proportion of
Controller is implemented via the factor FDWMSVRDR in angle. The addition of both components is the maximum
F¨orderbereich - e.g. from 0 to 180 degrees of crankshaft (Two cam pump) - limited, with 180 degree full F¨orderhub
and 0 degrees no stroke mean. In practice, the pump still calls at high speeds even at dwmsvo_w = 0◦ a
small amount. To display the minimum quantity is therefore negative at dwmsvo_w the entire drive to | dwmsvo_w |
moved forward. The maximum F¨orderbereich is applied by the characteristic KLDWMSVMN and DWMSVMX.
In addition to the control start dwmsvs_w and dwmsvo_w the control end a condition triggering active B_msvact
formed in block BBMSV. During the start-up or if the required F¨ordermenge falls below the minimum F¨ordermenge,
is interrupted, the control of the pump. At the same time about the condition B_hdrres the scheme in a
neutral state added. is in systems without pressure reduction function for CWDAF = 0 at Schubabschaltbereitschaft
(B_sabte) or for CWDAF = 2 at Schubabschalten (B_sa) controlling MSV and the rail pressure control is deactivated
(B_msvact = 0, B_hdrres = 1). In systems with pressure reduction function (CWDAF must be set to 1) is the rail pressure control
and Anteuerung the MSV in coasting mode active.
By B_msvoff can from the diagnostic function% DKVBDE the control of the pump to be interrupted, if this result
special Notlaufanforderungen is necessary.
If the adjusted maximum F¨orderbereich ¨uberschritten is the bit B_hdrba an anti-wind-up functionality
ausgel¨ost in the controller in the function% HDR, that is the integrator is stopped at the value at which it is currently located.
littco

« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2016, 01:17:26 PM »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cit56QE5UHo

Here's a video on the Lpfp and upgrading and reasoning behind it .

Maybe of help
gman86

« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2016, 02:52:59 PM »

FR blurb

Trick for translating from the FR is paste the text into Notepad, press CTRL+H (Search and replace), in the "Find what" box paste in the umlaut (¨) and leave the "Replace with" box empty. Press Replace All. Paste newly umlaut free text into Google translate and score and extra 10-15% words.
gman86

« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2016, 02:54:03 PM »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cit56QE5UHo

Here's a video on the Lpfp and upgrading and reasoning behind it .

Maybe of help

I watched this earlier and it was painful to watch. He keeps mixing his words up and generally talking mince.
Tezotto01

« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2016, 07:40:33 PM »

anyone can find PRNL1 this file?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 07:43:55 PM by Tezotto01 » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2016, 07:50:12 PM »

I watched this earlier and it was painful to watch. He keeps mixing his words up and generally talking mince.

Pretty much sums up every instructional youtube video there is.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
turbo944s2

« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2016, 05:56:43 AM »

2008 B7 A4. I took a stab at a TT-RS Fuel pump on a stock controller. My car began to run lean around 4800 rpm with a MAF reading of 326 grams/sec. I adjusted the axis and the duty cycle to compensate for the fuel pressure loss, it appears to worked but when I get up to 6500+ rpms the fuel pressure dips down to 2.7 bar and the throttle body starts to close. I plan on modifying the axis again to reflect higher maf readings and changing the fuel filter because it is original. I'll let you guys know of the outcome.
gman86

« Reply #84 on: November 26, 2016, 05:13:14 PM »

2008 B7 A4. I took a stab at a TT-RS Fuel pump on a stock controller. My car began to run lean around 4800 rpm with a MAF reading of 326 grams/sec. I adjusted the axis and the duty cycle to compensate for the fuel pressure loss, it appears to worked but when I get up to 6500+ rpms the fuel pressure dips down to 2.7 bar and the throttle body starts to close. I plan on modifying the axis again to reflect higher maf readings and changing the fuel filter because it is original. I'll let you guys know of the outcome.

Your interpretation of the map axis data is wrong. The g/min axis is fuel through the injectors, not MAF. The kPa axis is desired low pressure as specified in KFNTBKS.

Just edit KFFLAF so that the maximum duty cycle it'll ever use is 80%.
turbo944s2

« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2016, 06:09:55 PM »

Your interpretation of the map axis data is wrong. The g/min axis is fuel through the injectors, not MAF. The kPa axis is desired low pressure as specified in KFNTBKS.

Thank you for the correction.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
teobolo

« Reply #86 on: January 08, 2017, 11:06:46 AM »

Hi , i m running out of fuel(i also use the fuel pump from tt-rs) and i have made the changes above . I got it correct or i understand it the wrong way?With my changes i estimate that i demand the LPFP to follow the line to 600kpa value .
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 11:08:55 AM by teobolo » Logged
gman86

« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2017, 01:37:14 AM »

Hi , i m running out of fuel(i also use the fuel pump from tt-rs) and i have made the changes above . I got it correct or i understand it the wrong way?With my changes i estimate that i demand the LPFP to follow the line to 600kpa value .

Going by your KFNTBKS, you'll spend most of your time in the 500-580kPa range for which you don't appear to be running enough duty cycle. I hold 5.7bar at the red line in block 231 with the following attached.

Also, you'll need to limit your duty cycle. I've found values above 82% will cause controller cut. 77% has enough safety margin and the pump has no problem supplying the required fuel.

teobolo

« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2017, 01:46:30 AM »

Thanks for your info!
When you are saying to limit my duty cycle you mean to lower LEPWMMX ?
gman86

« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2017, 02:13:49 AM »

Thanks for your info!
When you are saying to limit my duty cycle you mean to lower LEPWMMX ?

Yes, set that too. Mine is called at 81.9%, but my KFFLAF is adjusted as per attachment (5% lower than where I've found the controllers critical limit).
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: