Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Throrrle doesnt open past 50 %  (Read 3973 times)
20VTMK1

« on: November 23, 2013, 01:08:04 PM »

Hi All ,

Need some advice please, 

Airflow is good , boost is where it should be - HP is right for the airflow however , the throttle plate wont go past 50 % . Pedal is at 100 %.

Could it be a mistake in PDKSD ? The ori PDKSD had all values greater than 0.95 (reference to VDKUG) and in the higher ratio and rpm areas of the map , more than 1.2

I changed PDKSD  to the same as PDKSE as PDKSD structure follows the same as most of the 1.8 bins I have seen , could this have been the issue ? CWPLGU is set to 0 in the stock bin.

Gonna go physically check that the throttle goes to 100 % as well as check the adaption .

Any ideas ?
littco

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 10:25:37 PM »

Hi All ,

Need some advice please,  

Airflow is good , boost is where it should be - HP is right for the airflow however , the throttle plate wont go past 50 % . Pedal is at 100 %.

Could it be a mistake in PDKSD ? The ori PDKSD had all values greater than 0.95 (reference to VDKUG) and in the higher ratio and rpm areas of the map , more than 1.2

I changed PDKSD  to the same as PDKSE as PDKSD structure follows the same as most of the 1.8 bins I have seen , could this have been the issue ? CWPLGU is set to 0 in the stock bin.

Gonna go physically check that the throttle goes to 100 % as well as check the adaption .

Any ideas ?

Are you trying to accommodate for a stronger actuator?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 11:08:30 PM by littco » Logged
TCSTigersClaw

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 01:57:33 AM »

did you find a solution ?

VAG cars newbie tuner Smiley
20VTMK1

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 09:23:20 AM »

Hi guys ,

Sorry , was away for a while ...

It turned out to be the PDKSD , reverted back to stock and all was well . Now tho , the throttle linearity is a bit off . I think I need to change the axis as per new WG and see how it goes.

I am sure it had to do with the fact that all the values were more than VDKUG in stock form .

Littco , yes a new WG in place .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: