Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The really Hot Chick told me "Not a chance in Hell" Now she's my wife.  (Read 3606 times)
WagenFreak

Hey,

Here to learn it or go down in flames. Hope to make some new friends along the way.

Current project is a stock 04 allroad 2.7t. Bought it with a bad ZF trans and just installed an 01E 6spd TDI rebuilt trans I purchased as a kit from Scotty @ Advanced.  Splurged on some Wave Trac differentials, Center and rear and went with the stock allroad cooler.  Doing a Motor reseal, Timing belt with water pump, New 034 street mounts. New Arnott G2's with Bilstein struts and upgraded (harder) bump stops and a set of IPP arms to get that extra travel. Picked up an STE PPD and sent the cluster out for a new lcd screen.  Gutted the pre-cats. Removed SAI and secondary 02's.  Now I need to address the ecu. Currently gathering the pieces to fab up a bench harness.  I have a Ross Tech cable, spare harness to hack and a 12v power supply.

Future plans are to build a 3.0L stroker as the $$$$ permit.  Maybe even a 3.0L stroked TDI. That would be really cool :-) 
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 07:20:20 AM by WagenFreak » Logged
ratherb1

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 06:31:44 PM »

Rule 22

-ROMIE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: