Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: I would like a free tuned file for my audi tt 225 BAM  (Read 20578 times)
darkshado87
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2013, 04:32:31 AM »

Too funny...
fulloptional

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2013, 05:18:35 AM »

i think that in aforum people should just help new users learning something , not have laughs of somebody. that's not correct
k0mpresd

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2013, 05:21:24 AM »

i think that in aforum people should just help new users learning something , not have laughs of somebody. that's not correct

more than enough to get started, http://s4wiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
good luck.
daniel2345

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2013, 06:01:18 AM »

If he asks for that, and its my kind of ecu, why not helping.

But he only asked for free and complaind also over the 'bad' people who do this for money.

So in my opinon laughter is the best he could have received...
userpike

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2013, 12:09:21 PM »

A new user wanting to learn would never have asked for a free tune. You instead, want it done for you, which is obvious after reading your post. It also seems as if you didn't search this forum very well because there are many flashable files that would in the least, work for your car.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2013, 01:11:58 PM »

A new user wanting to learn would never have asked for a free tune. You instead, want it done for you, which is obvious after reading your post. It also seems as if you didn't search this forum very well because there are many flashable files that would in the least, work for your car.

Not only that but:

And i can't find turbo petrol engine tutorials...

:/

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Ionut

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2014, 10:39:54 AM »

Sad nobody of you can make a good .bin file for my requests ? You all want money?
No, i`m ok with your car or your girlfriend if is 18+ and looks good.
fulloptional

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2014, 03:10:50 AM »

that's ok. if your mother can make a .bin file for me for free i will be there available for her. and if she want i can borrow her the keyboard of my computer.so she can work properly with it.

No, i`m ok with your car or your girlfriend if is 18+ and looks good.
NOTORIOUS VR
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2014, 06:25:42 AM »

This is stupid... you're not learning, you're asking for someone to do the work for you for free. 

That has nothing to do with learning.

At least be honest if you want to be a mooch.

SCHNELL ENGINEERING BLOG ·  STANDALONE ECUS · TUNING · DYNO · WIRING · PARTS · VEMS
Google Talk: NOTORIOUS.VR
n00bs start here: http://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: