Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 1.8T k04 Tune help  (Read 1608 times)
Thimo

« on: July 26, 2022, 05:10:39 AM »

Dear Folks,

Hello, I recently went to a tuner with my golf 4 1.8t AUM who mapped my car on the street, I was not completely satisfied with the tune because this tuner tuned my car with the air mass meter loose, as soon as I connected my air mass meter ran the whole car was bad couldn't give it gas seemed like 100 misfires in a row it boosted not well just did nothing right, and when I take the air mass meter off the car runs great, now I have before I went back to the tuner to get his ecu back to bring the file out flashed to look, now this file turned out to be encrypted, now I have someone unlock this file via another forum now I can go in everywhere and look in the maps, but unfortunately when back in the car flashing won't start the car anymore, the checkcums are good and checked but the car just won't start with this tune, so suspect something wrong in the file, what I actually want and am looking for someone who will get the file working or someone who makes sense and time for maybe to make a new tune for me, you don't have to pay of course Smiley. I will put my specs here with what I have in it etc so that someone of you can make a map for me.

Car: Volkswagen Golf 4 1.8T.
Engine code: AUM.
Construction year: 2001.
Turbo: K04-001 Hybride with upgrade actuator yellow spring is in it on the packaging stands 0.6 bar to 1.0 bar.
Injectors: 393cc on 3 bar injector codes 06A906031BC 0280156063, injectors from an AUDI TT 225hp.
intake: Frontmount intercooler, normal k03s intake tip, original 70mm bosch maf sensor, delhpi map sensor.
Gear box: Golf/bora TDI transmission, transmission code EBJ.
Fuel pump: 4 bar.
Fuel Regulator: 4 bar.
Downpipe: 3 inch bull x.
Exhaust pipe: From the downpipe 3 inches all the way back, just a front center resonator.

Extra information:

Now have a tune in it from the dyno. The car now did 241whp with 257 crank horsepower and 366 torque. I actually came to this tuner for a remap because I now have a k04 turbo, and this tune is from a k03s turbo, on top of that, the turbo was really running at its maximum at the moment, so it comes down to it actually a shit turbo, it's (k04) turbo but has the performance of a k03s kwa horsepower (it looks like it when it runs max now). But there is just an improvement, the turbo has the performance of a k03s, but because it is a k04 it does hold the pressure longer and does not poop, but now because it has a k03s tune it poops at higher levels touring, that's why I should actually have a tune made for a k04, I also logged the turbo on mbar see what it gives in the 3 on the red line and this was 0.7 bar and that is just very low but there it is which of course is tuned by that k03s tune.

What exactly I want:

The tune that I have added is a tune that was made for a k04 turbo, this tune is really just adjusted to the maximum, if someone can unlock it this would also be great (file is unlocked but car does not start so something is wrong somewhere in the file), the downside to this file is that I think it is a pity that it pulls less hard with this tune in its 1-2, but of its 3 it really pulls a lot harder than with that dyno tune of course, would be nicest if someone wants to fine-tune the file that it might pull harder at lower revs and speed, so especially in his 1-2.

Car file: https://www.mediafire.com/file/k4c9n8h6d9xwg6b/golf.rar/file

File is there and I may have sent videos with logs.

Let me know the possibilities!
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2022, 05:22:47 AM »

So you want someone to fix your mess for free?

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2022, 08:35:44 AM »

Please obey forum rules

https://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=12361.0title=

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
doublerwest

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2022, 11:35:19 AM »

Dear Folks,

Hello, I recently went to a tuner with my golf 4 1.8t AUM who mapped my car on the street, I was not completely satisfied with the tune because this tuner tuned my car with the air mass meter loose, as soon as I connected my air mass meter ran the whole car was bad couldn't give it gas seemed like 100 misfires in a row it boosted not well just did nothing right, and when I take the air mass meter off the car runs great, now I have before I went back to the tuner to get his ecu back to bring the file out flashed to look, now this file turned out to be encrypted, now I have someone unlock this file via another forum now I can go in everywhere and look in the maps, but unfortunately when back in the car flashing won't start the car anymore, the checkcums are good and checked but the car just won't start with this tune, so suspect something wrong in the file, what I actually want and am looking for someone who will get the file working or someone who makes sense and time for maybe to make a new tune for me, you don't have to pay of course Smiley. I will put my specs here with what I have in it etc so that someone of you can make a map for me.

Car: Volkswagen Golf 4 1.8T.
Engine code: AUM.
Construction year: 2001.
Turbo: K04-001 Hybride with upgrade actuator yellow spring is in it on the packaging stands 0.6 bar to 1.0 bar.
Injectors: 393cc on 3 bar injector codes 06A906031BC 0280156063, injectors from an AUDI TT 225hp.
intake: Frontmount intercooler, normal k03s intake tip, original 70mm bosch maf sensor, delhpi map sensor.
Gear box: Golf/bora TDI transmission, transmission code EBJ.
Fuel pump: 4 bar.
Fuel Regulator: 4 bar.
Downpipe: 3 inch bull x.
Exhaust pipe: From the downpipe 3 inches all the way back, just a front center resonator.

Extra information:

Now have a tune in it from the dyno. The car now did 241whp with 257 crank horsepower and 366 torque. I actually came to this tuner for a remap because I now have a k04 turbo, and this tune is from a k03s turbo, on top of that, the turbo was really running at its maximum at the moment, so it comes down to it actually a shit turbo, it's (k04) turbo but has the performance of a k03s kwa horsepower (it looks like it when it runs max now). But there is just an improvement, the turbo has the performance of a k03s, but because it is a k04 it does hold the pressure longer and does not poop, but now because it has a k03s tune it poops at higher levels touring, that's why I should actually have a tune made for a k04, I also logged the turbo on mbar see what it gives in the 3 on the red line and this was 0.7 bar and that is just very low but there it is which of course is tuned by that k03s tune.

What exactly I want:

The tune that I have added is a tune that was made for a k04 turbo, this tune is really just adjusted to the maximum, if someone can unlock it this would also be great (file is unlocked but car does not start so something is wrong somewhere in the file), the downside to this file is that I think it is a pity that it pulls less hard with this tune in its 1-2, but of its 3 it really pulls a lot harder than with that dyno tune of course, would be nicest if someone wants to fine-tune the file that it might pull harder at lower revs and speed, so especially in his 1-2.

Car file: https://www.mediafire.com/file/k4c9n8h6d9xwg6b/golf.rar/file

File is there and I may have sent videos with logs.

Let me know the possibilities!

First off, the checksums are bad..

W357
TeknoFi

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2022, 01:14:16 PM »

what ecu (part code) you have?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: