Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BEL stg 1 file going into soft limp mode.  (Read 3642 times)
stuklr

« on: January 18, 2014, 08:00:43 PM »

I am trying to build a good STG1 base for the BEL 2.7t Me7.1.1. R-box. Anytime boost begins to build the ecu drops into soft limp mode and locks WGDC at 10%. I basically ported over the simple stg 1 stuff that I use on ME7.1 APB engines and have had good results with. I can't figure out what I have missed. 

I have attached a log of the actual drop into limp.

Here is also the file I am working with.
AARDQ

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 09:32:31 PM »

What turbos are you running?  Your DIMX looks weird if K03s and it looks like that's the source of your problems from the WGDC -- the WG is going full open at pretty much the same point where boost is beginning to build.  Boost can't build and then DLULS kicks it into soft limp.  That's the theory anyway.
stuklr

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 09:55:44 PM »

KFLDIMX? I have been using that on my own 2.7t for a long time now. Stock K03's. I have LDRXN set pretty low for K03's at that point. 160 at 3k?

The valuse in KFLDIMX are lower than the original values in those positions. The last two columns are 90 and 100 stock. I will try reverting that table to stock and test the result.

I was under the impression that lowering the numbers there would decrease WGDC and slow boost response. Try to stop the overshoot befroe it happens.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: