Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need Eeprom dump from m-box or compatible  (Read 8326 times)
Westfarmracing

« on: June 23, 2014, 03:58:43 AM »

Hello all. Tried to search for it, but can't find any m-Box dump.

Trying to get my d-Box car/ecu to work With m-Box flash. But it wont start, no clicking in throttlr body or anything. Just dead.

No error codes in VCDs besides "no errors, or DTC not supported by ecu"

This makes me Wonder if it could work With 95040 from m-Box. If anyone has one, I would appreciate it so I could give this a try.
ddillenger

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 08:36:19 AM »

Here you are.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Westfarmracing

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 12:04:09 AM »

Thank you very much! I will try and reply how it goes. Hope this Works, if not there must be hardware differences.
ddillenger

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 12:15:34 AM »

If you are flashing with MPPS that is the issue. Use nefmoto.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
Westfarmracing

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 01:28:09 AM »

Okay? Whats the case With mpps? I have flashed another d-Box bin without issues. Is it something special With m-Box? Same if i flash With mpps in boot? I can try Nefmoto, no problem. Also have galletto, Galep psop44 and kess.

tjwasiak

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2014, 03:34:45 AM »

MPPS is not flashing full file I assume and that is why you have issues if you are trying to cross-flash with different bin (even different SW version can be dangerous).
Westfarmracing

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2014, 04:26:27 AM »

Aah, thanks. Maybe that's an issue.. I have the opportunity to choose "full read/Write" but maybe just try With Nefmoto or solder it simply =)
ddillenger

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2014, 09:24:03 AM »

Aah, thanks. Maybe that's an issue.. I have the opportunity to choose "full read/Write" but maybe just try With Nefmoto or solder it simply =)

That is your problem. MPPS cannot change software numbers on many ecus, even if you select full write. Use Nefmoto for the first flash.

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
_nameless

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2014, 11:27:07 AM »

or boot mode with mpps

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Westfarmracing

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2014, 11:58:57 AM »

Couldnt get my cable to work with nefmoto, guess boot mpps would work also. But good news, just soldered and programmed it in my Galep and wrote eeprom with bin from m-box and it worked  Smiley

Thank you for the help guys!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: