Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2001 Allroad 2,7 AT cluster dump needed: 4B0 920 933P D07  (Read 8683 times)
SebastianS

« on: April 04, 2014, 02:54:28 PM »

Anybody can help?

Maybe somebody knows about level of compatibility between different versions? What is more important: last 4 signs of VAG part number (mine: 933 P), or rvision number (mine: D07)?

Regards
ddillenger

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 03:26:44 PM »

I have 930P, or 933G.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
SebastianS

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 08:43:56 AM »

Hi. And how do You think? Which one gives better chance of compatibility? For me it;s not a problem to check out both versions, I'm equipped with good programming device, resoldering station etc. Would You like to share that files?
ddillenger

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 09:19:58 AM »

You cannot desolder and program the ones I have, hey are decrypted OBD reads. Do you need the encrypted reads?

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
SebastianS

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 09:57:05 AM »

Ooops, it looks like I'm really poor in that things :-/
I didn't know, that binary read via programmer (directly from eeprom) differs from a version read via diagnostic socket.
My problem is, that after burglar's intervention, car does not responding (immo light starts to blink immediately after ignition turned on) What is characteristic - when keys erased, immo light starts for a continous lighting for abou 1,5 seconds, and after it starts blinking. Here blinks form start.

I tried to read eeprom with Vag Tacho and Vag K+Can Commander - vag tacho reports "access denied", Vag K+Can reads a file which contains a few sequences from beginning to end and doesn't look like typical structure of such dump (no immo number, no VIN, PIN code not readable, tacho not readable etc.) So - I concluded, that there's no possibility to fix my problem through OBD socket and the only way is to load a good dump into eeprom directly.

Or maybe something else is damaged?? I can communicate with cluster (17) and immo (25), but I'm not able to get PIN to program a keys. What now?
ddillenger

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2014, 09:59:50 AM »

Does the cluster work, or are all the lights dim? Does it make a weird BONG noise when you turn the key on and say DEF, or is the mileage there still?

Download teamviewer, Send me your password and ID and a time you are free. I will take a look.

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
SebastianS

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2014, 10:53:13 AM »

After burglary, no any signs You described above were appear. Cluster seemed to work normally, original mileage worked, no any strange signals. Only no possibility to read eeprom with any device I own, immo light blinking at once, a trouble code in immo - "keys improperly programmed". Ignition was broken, as well as immo coil. Key's pilot worked properly - no problems to open and close a car. I've reworked another ignition to work with my original key, replaced damaged coil with new one. And no possibility to start engine for more than second - same as before.

But I've desoldered eeprom (made backup of course), and I tried to upload a dump from A6 of my father (same 2001 year, 2.8 V6). Of course, i read it with no problems from father's cluster with K+Can, and loaded into eeprom with programmer after desoldering.
And after that operation there's a complete set of cluster's behaviours, like described above: BONG signal, "FUSE" message in place of mileage, no lights in cluster panel, FIS totally blind.

Before I'll ask You for any further help (really great thanks for it!), I guess, I should rather go back to previous cluster's state (with original dump file readed in programmer)? I want to prepare it best to make Your help easier and more effective.

Thank You!
SebastianS

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2014, 10:38:01 AM »

Ok, then, original dump uploaded, eeprom re-soldered in its place. Cluster now starts normla work (lights work normal, gauges too. Communication with K+Can commander doesn't allow to read eeprom, and PIN to learn new keys.
I'm ready to make appointment via Teamviewer. Please, tell me, when You have some time, It is You, who want to help, so I'll fit my time to You, not opposite :-)

Thanks
ddillenger

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2014, 11:48:48 AM »

I can take a look this evening. My email is in my sig.

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
SebastianS

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2014, 09:18:36 AM »

Ooops...
I doubt "this evening" means the same for both of us ;-) What about nearest hours?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: