Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Author Topic: MED9sum: Correct those MED9 eeprom checksums!  (Read 123195 times)
elektronik13

« Reply #120 on: November 22, 2022, 09:05:54 AM »

Hey , I am not so sure how to attach files.

In the meantime Ive discovered that the FLS and MPC needs to be tuned and ck must fixed then you write by BDM

file is available here
boxsport

« Reply #121 on: February 17, 2023, 06:48:03 PM »

Hello guys.
I´m new in this and honestly, i dont know what really is checksum and how it works or how to calculate...
But i want to know if someone can help me out...

I´m working on replacing a 2007 Volvo S40 ECU (original was lost) and i need to sync CEM and ABS info with this ECU.
I got this ECU but info was damage and i was able to get some file and recover it (flash + eeprom).
Now, i already found where is CEM and ABS Sync Data, but i need to calculate checksums on this...

Can anyone help me out?
Thanks
elektronik13

« Reply #122 on: February 18, 2023, 10:15:07 PM »

Hello guys.
I´m new in this and honestly, i dont know what really is checksum and how it works or how to calculate...
But i want to know if someone can help me out...

I´m working on replacing a 2007 Volvo S40 ECU (original was lost) and i need to sync CEM and ABS info with this ECU.
I got this ECU but info was damage and i was able to get some file and recover it (flash + eeprom).
Now, i already found where is CEM and ABS Sync Data, but i need to calculate checksums on this...

Can anyone help me out?
Thanks
insert the file I will help you
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  

Jump to: