Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Failure-classes for 8D0907551K  (Read 4031 times)
flamy

« on: April 15, 2014, 12:57:57 AM »

Hey folks,

I removed SLS(SAI), TEV and LUKL(flap in airbox) from my RS4(B5) and changed the nessesary application parameters.
Readiness works fine, but the faultcodes are still active because until now I wasn't able to deactivate them because of not having a proper damos file.

Generally I'm using the one of "RS4boost":
http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=2306.0

But it only contains few CLA...-parameters.

Then I found these ones of "Tony@NefMoto":
http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=204.0

They contain much more CLA...-parameters and I found the following ones that I need:
- CLALUKLE
- CLASLPE
- CLASLVE
- CLATEVE

Exported all CLA... to a .kp-file and imported them in RS4boosts damos.

Then I zeroed all of them out, but the faultcodes are still active saying "not connected".

Does anybody know if the damos of Tony is correct at this point?

At the moment I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if there are the wrong adresses in the damos.

Best Regards!
flamy

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 08:25:01 AM »

Ok. Most of the time it seems to be helpful to make use of your eyes Grin

Thomas' file is for the K-Box an the ones from Tony are for the F-Box.

I just startet to compare both binaries and it seems that there is a little offset between them.
I'm going to try to copy the adresses to the right place. If it succeeds I'll post a .kp for K-Box.
ddillenger

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 09:02:05 AM »

Ok. Most of the time it seems to be helpful to make use of your eyes Grin

Thomas' file is for the K-Box an the ones from Tony are for the F-Box.

I just startet to compare both binaries and it seems that there is a little offset between them.
I'm going to try to copy the adresses to the right place. If it succeeds I'll post a .kp for K-Box.

Everything you removed can be coded out without error classes using ESKONF. Search the forums, the info is posted.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: