Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: ME7Logger + realtime graph? (i.e. VAGScope, ECUx)  (Read 42995 times)
NOTORIOUS VR
Administrator

« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2013, 06:44:03 AM »

Yeah I do have another older cable around that used to work great with everything, it just wan't able to be registered w/ Nefmoto so I stopped using it once I got my other cable.

SCHNELL ENGINEERING BLOG ·  STANDALONE ECUS · TUNING · DYNO · WIRING · PARTS · VEMS
Google Talk: NOTORIOUS.VR
n00bs start here: http://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning
ddillenger

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2013, 06:48:49 AM »

Yeah I do have another older cable around that used to work great with everything, it just wan't able to be registered w/ Nefmoto so I stopped using it once I got my other cable.

Those all blue FT232BM cables are amazing. They work with EVERYTHING.

Too bad they can't be registered Sad

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
NOTORIOUS VR
Administrator

« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2013, 07:09:45 AM »

This is the one I have that worked w/ everything (but can't be reg'd):

My current NefMoto reg'd cable (all blue connector + cable) is the one that seems to flake while trying to log my car.

SCHNELL ENGINEERING BLOG ·  STANDALONE ECUS · TUNING · DYNO · WIRING · PARTS · VEMS
NOTORIOUS VR
Administrator

« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2013, 08:42:48 AM »

Well so far I've tried different cables and different cars and I'm having the same issue, it will start to log and then randomly stop (usually right away when I start to get into higher loads).

So at this point I'm not sure if it's possibly my laptop (I've tried all 3 USB ports with no difference) or something driver/software related.  So next up is trying a different laptop all together.

Bische

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2013, 06:29:15 AM »

Bumping this topic, I am still very interested to buy a solution in fashion of what have been mentioned.

Preferly a bridge into Tunerpro, but anything realtime is in my interest.
phila_dot

« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2013, 04:10:31 PM »

Setzi shared everything necessary for WinLog display in the ME7L thread
Bische

« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2013, 07:23:08 AM »

Setzi shared everything necessary for WinLog display in the ME7L thread

Ahh thanks, Bische fail Smiley
julex

« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2013, 09:35:04 AM »

Well so far I've tried different cables and different cars and I'm having the same issue, it will start to log and then randomly stop (usually right away when I start to get into higher loads).

So at this point I'm not sure if it's possibly my laptop (I've tried all 3 USB ports with no difference) or something driver/software related.  So next up is trying a different laptop all together.

I've had this issue back in days with eurodyne and ecux loggers. HDD shock protection on my lenovo would kick in as soon as I would step on it and the way they implemented it was causing both loggers to stop logging altogether. I had to disable the shock protection and that did the trick.
ddillenger

« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2013, 10:17:56 AM »

I've had this issue back in days with eurodyne and ecux loggers. HDD shock protection on my lenovo would kick in as soon as I would step on it and the way they implemented it was causing both loggers to stop logging altogether. I had to disable the shock protection and that did the trick.

Whenever I disable shock protection my hard drives don't last much longer. SSD FTW.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
NOTORIOUS VR
Administrator

« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2013, 06:03:12 AM »

Ye sI had that too back in the day, but my laptop has an SSD and doesn't have the shock protection software at all

chora

« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2014, 04:47:25 AM »

hi
im triyng to get gauges with winlog with me7 logger, i copy the 2 files from me7loger to winlog directory ,
in winlog setings e see me7 logger windrives e chose them i set com port 1  baud 56000 20 samples , and wont conect

anyone could help?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: