Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: base file ev14 550, pj rs6 turbos 90mm maf,updated log weird pid req/act.  (Read 14012 times)
BraxS4

so far ive gone through from what i learned off nef and started from scratch...

set FKKVS to 1s
KFKHFM to 1s
CWMDAPP to 8 and KFLDRAPP to 0s

currently the car drives smooth, stft bounces around from -7 to +6 or so at idle "reading with vagcom", maybe slightly closer to zero once it warms up, im not sure on ltft yet or how long it should take to adapt them? they are around 9 i think? "high"

i guess my maf scale needs work?

im about to go pull a log now with nef logger, it has a zeitronix wideband hooked to the logging sw

thanks guys

fresh log including te_w, nmot, and fr_w
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 12:44:03 PM by BraxS4 » Logged

stage 3 b5 S4
BraxS4

b5 s4 btw...

stage 3 b5 S4
BraxS4

Bump :cries: $$

stage 3 b5 S4
aysix

tabgbts stock, bump that and adjust kflbts

Silly Rabbit 6 speed A6
nyet
Administrator

and/or use LAMFA for fueling

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
BraxS4

found some much needed help, thanks guys, im reading daily! ill study these values and params to see what ive been doing wrong, thumbs up...

stage 3 b5 S4
BraxS4

ok... finally got the fuel trims in spec, LT/ST +/- 5 , maf is scaled,  ive spent many hours on the file trying to get PID straightened out comparing this file with other stage 3 pid/boost files in the 22 psi range, my requested is 22psi? but floats between wg pressure "10 psi" and 15psi :/

maf flow is staying below 290
load below 150...
LDRXN_1_A   109.9  120.00  132.75  145.81  164.23  182.23  198.97  204.73  209.98  209.98  209.98     209.98  209.98  209.98   209.98   209.98

the hardware is all fine, no leaks, other files hold boost steady

log/bin included...  
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 02:57:21 PM by BraxS4 » Logged

stage 3 b5 S4
ddillenger

You're using (not sure how) my K24 1 bar PID. That's completely insufficient for your turbos.

The I-limit is entirely too low for you.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
BraxS4

Ahh ok so these are rated for lower cracking pressure ko3/4s possibly? Basically me and another member that are still in the learning stages collaborated. That's how I ended up with the pid values. I do have a rs6 tuned file somewhere I believe but it's for meth and all, should i copy over certain pid values from that file? Thanks for checking it out. I'd love to get this car to 21 psi.  Everything else seems in order.

stage 3 b5 S4
ddillenger

No.

That's not what happened. You used my file. You didn't use parts of it, you just changed MLHFM and KRKTE. My signature is even in it still.

There was no collaboration, you used a file that I created for someone else on your car. To be honest, I don't even care. It just annoys me that you're not coming up with something on your own.

That file is 100 percent unsuited for your car. Using it is foolish.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
BraxS4

in respect of your code i deleted the file, i had help , didnt know of any wrong doing, i was trying to learn i apologize...  why would i  post a deliberate hack or wrong doing here? i had sent some logs and thought i was working with a base... i can use the mlhfm and such  values and start over if you think thats best...  again my bad...

stage 3 b5 S4
nyet
Administrator

It's not really that, its that you made assumptions about somebody else's file and copied tables w/o knowing what every change does.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
BraxS4

ok back to square 1 ...... i understand now..

stage 3 b5 S4
ddillenger

in respect of your code i deleted the file, i had help , didnt know of any wrong doing, i was trying to learn i apologize...  why would i  post a deliberate hack or wrong doing here? i had sent some logs and thought i was working with a base... i can use the mlhfm and such  values and start over if you think thats best...  again my bad...

You misunderstand. I could care less about you using my file. What bothers me is that you used it without understanding any of it on a setup VERY different than it was designed for.

The entire point of this forum is to encourage learning. To teach you how to create your own files.

What's wrong with using that file?

1. You have 5psi wastegates. It was written for 14psi gates.
2. Your turbos can spool much faster. That file is set to achieve full boost 1000rpm later than yours will.
3. That file will run leaner until the turbos are spooled. This is bad as you will be in full boost well before fueling is adequate.
4. That's clearly one that isn't complete, as both the fuel, and maf correction tables are unfinished.

That, and it's got changes specific to the way I do things. You're not me, you don't know why I did what I did, or what I was trying to do. You'll spend more time chasing your tail here than you would starting with the nefmoto stage3 base. ANYTHING is a better start than that file for your turbos. You're very lucky you didn't do damage.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 03:14:35 PM by ddillenger » Logged

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
BraxS4

nothing was deliberate.. ive read over and over the wiki... i have learned some but apparently have a ways to go.. otherwise i would of picked up on it... i will go back to a new base m box file...

FKKVS to 1s
KFKHFM to 1s
CWMDAPP to 8 and KFLDRAPP to 0s

scale my maf and go from there and log fuel trims..... ive been reading for months.. !

stage 3 b5 S4
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: