Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: base file ev14 550, pj rs6 turbos 90mm maf,updated log weird pid req/act.  (Read 14006 times)
ddillenger

Your turbos are going to require around 70 percent DC to hit 20psi at 3500rpm. Take a look at the nefmoto base file, DIMX.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
BraxS4

thank you daz for the info and bare'n with me.... so dont start with a plain mbox base bin? start with a stage 3 base bin? i had no clue there was such a thing...  ill search for base files as we speak.. i guess my initial file F up was starting with a PJ ko3 mbox ecu bin....

stage 3 b5 S4
savages4

Brax, delete the bin you posted up so that doesn't get sent around the world.  And hit me up on google talk for help, thanks.
BraxS4

i deleted the bin immediately after the first reply.. the first post in this thread was a completely stock mbox i was solo working on that i had all F'd up, thanks ill pm you for the best advice and route to go.. its much easier when someone says yes you need to start with this certain base file. ive been over the wiki and over and over and over, i have learned a lot but am far from understanding every param etc...

stage 3 b5 S4
BraxS4

pm sent on gmail

stage 3 b5 S4
catbed

FWIW, with CWMDAPP = 8 you altering PID tables will not affect anything as WGDC is set via KFLDRAPP. I told you to do this to sort out fueling, which you should do before you go about increasing boost.
BraxS4

i just yesterday altered a base bin "tonys" which is what i originally set out to do but was told to start from a fresh stock bin "nightmare", anyways the car ran decent for a first log, 3.90 fats i believe cf below 6... i have a wide band and am keeping a eye on fuel.. thanks for the info, i appreciate every little tip and help... i know you guys have enough stuff going on already!

stage 3 b5 S4
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: