Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reliable tuner 2.7t ME 7.1.1  (Read 3861 times)
dizzy62134

« on: March 18, 2024, 05:54:18 PM »

Hello  Smiley

I'm new to the forum and looking for someone with a lot of knowledge with ME 7.1.1 and the 2.7t platform, as you may know its not easy to find someone willing to tune ME 7.1.1 and i have been struggling myself, the one guy i got in contact with is unreliable and super hard to reach. Anyway I am looking for someone to remote tune or if you live near me in person, the car has a file on it already that is IMMO delete and should just need to be revised as it was used for a previous setup but I am running something more aggressive (bigger turbos, bigger injectors etc...). I'm looking to squeeze all the juice out of my setup with the extra goodies a swell, (launch control, rolling anti lag, NLS ETC...) if you could help me get this done and are confident in your work please PM me and we can chat more about this matter. I can do PayPal/ETF and we can discuss a fair price for the work.

Thanks everyone.
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2024, 06:56:21 PM »

Hello  Smiley

I'm new to the forum and looking for someone with a lot of knowledge with ME 7.1.1 and the 2.7t platform, as you may know its not easy to find someone willing to tune ME 7.1.1 and i have been struggling myself, the one guy i got in contact with is unreliable and super hard to reach. Anyway I am looking for someone to remote tune or if you live near me in person, the car has a file on it already that is IMMO delete and should just need to be revised as it was used for a previous setup but I am running something more aggressive (bigger turbos, bigger injectors etc...). I'm looking to squeeze all the juice out of my setup with the extra goodies a swell, (launch control, rolling anti lag, NLS ETC...) if you could help me get this done and are confident in your work please PM me and we can chat more about this matter. I can do PayPal/ETF and we can discuss a fair price for the work.

Thanks everyone.
Calibration is no more involved than any other version of me7, so that's not a problem for someone who has a clue. My question to you is are you able to take proper data logs?

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
dizzy62134

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2024, 03:09:10 PM »

I see, yes I am able to do proper data logs, no issues.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: