Pages: [1]
Author Topic: reflash a6 ecu to b5 s4 mbox, car wont start and can hear throttlebody cycling  (Read 5508 times)
madstop2

got a ecu out of a a6 used me7eeprom to write a eprom without an immobilizer on it then used galletto in bootmode to flash the nefmoto base tune on it. when placed in the car and with ignition on the car wont start and you can hear the throttle body cycling indefinitely while trying to start, has anyone had this problem before ? any help would be greatly appreciated
ddillenger

Was it a BEL ecu?

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
madstop2

sorry about the late reply, still haven't figured out the problem. 4B0 907 551 T is the code on the out side of the ecu case.
ddillenger

sorry about the late reply, still haven't figured out the problem. 4B0 907 551 T is the code on the out side of the ecu case.

Did you flash it with nefmoto, or MPPS?

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
madstop2

i used galletto to flash it in boot mode, i can still read and write with galletto at this point. but now i can not write with me7eeprom 1.4 i keep getting error 40201, 
AudiMan85

When I have had this problem, the check engine light is flashing also and the TB just clicks away.

Let me guess you can't connect with nefmoto either?

If so, you have a bad file. Someone modified a table or map via copy and paste most likely and the data axis didn't match, making the file corrupt. The only thing you can do now is bootmode flash it like I have had to do when I have made mistakes when copying tables/maps from file to file.

Galletto should say after connecting to ecu that there is no data. If so that's the problem I described, I would delete that file at that point and stay away from it. It would be worthless unless someone knows how and what to fix in the file at that point.

It could be another problem but from my experiences that's my problem and solution.

"Ride like I got a horse stable under my hood" ~ The Game - Too Much
madstop2

ive tried a few different files all have the same outcome. now when im try to use the me7_eeprom i am coming up with this error?
C:\Users\MOM>me7eeprom --bootmode 95040 -wp4 1.bin
ME7_EEPROM v1.40
COM: 4, Baud Rate: 10400
Memory type: 95040, size: 512
Opening COM4 ... OK
Starting Boot_mode ... uC ID response 0xC5: C167CR ... OK
Sending Loader + MonitorCore ... MonitorCore successfully launched
Initializing registers ... OK
Sending EEPROM driver ... OK
Searching Chip_Select pin ... FAIL. (error=0x70C01)
Closing COM4

C:\Users\MOM>me7eeprom --bootmode 95040 -wp4 1.bin
ME7_EEPROM v1.40
COM: 4, Baud Rate: 10400
Opening COM4 ... OK
Starting Boot_mode ... uC ID response 0xAA. Unknown ID. (error=0x40201)
Closing COM4
mattyC27tt

Im getting the exact same getting the exact same thing.[[[[[C:\Program Files (x86)\me7l\bin>ME7EEPROM --bootmode 95040 -b 57600 -wp4 virgin95040.bin
ME7_EEPROM v1.40
COM: 4, Baud Rate: 57600
Opening COM4 ... OK
Starting Boot_mode ... uC ID response 0xC5: C167CR ... OK
Sending Loader + MonitorCore ... MonitorCore successfully launched
Initializing registers ... OK
Sending EEPROM driver ... OK
Searching Chip_Select pin ... FAIL. (error=0x70C01)
Closing COM4

C:\Program Files (x86)\me7l\bin>ME7EEPROM --bootmode 95040 -b 57600 -rp4 95040out.bin
ME7_EEPROM v1.40
COM: 4, Baud Rate: 57600
Opening COM4 ... OK
Starting Boot_mode ... uC ID response 0xAA. Unknown ID. (error=0x40201)
Closing COM4}}}}} have you had any luck moving foward?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: