Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Full mappacks (autogenerated) for 2.7t ME7.1 4Z7907551R, 8D0907551F, 8D0907551G  (Read 19297 times)
nyet
Administrator

4Z7907551R (RS4)
8D0907551F (A6)
8D0907551G (S4)

Transcoded automatically from some of the random .ols packs floating around.

They are FULL map packs, but all in German. Perhaps somebody with a lot of time can do a few translations.

Also included are (possibly) some useful spreadsheets to assist in map comparisons between boxes.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
DJGonzo

This is awesome. Can you do this with 1.8T ME7 as well?

I can supply some OLS files.
nyet
Administrator

Sure. pm or post it here, but no guarantees i can translate it.

it only works with kps from winols 1.233 that i know of...

btw mapdump comes with http://nyet.org/cars/ECUxPlot/ and can take a .kp file... if you are java programmer maybe you can take a shot at getting it to support other .kp versions.

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
RaraK

Sure. pm or post it here, but no guarantees i can translate it.

btw mapdump comes with http://nyet.org/cars/ECUxPlot/ and can take a .kp file... if you are java programmer maybe you can take a shot at getting it to support other .kp versions.

Not a bad idea, the whole translating thing would be fun, as long as there is a acronym for each map or constant, we could compile a database for english translations per acronym(ex: LDRXN, KRKTE, ....), and potentially work it that way....just a thought

I can easily translate it all, however there no "easy" method, its all legwork any which way you look at it i suppose.

I feel that we have a majority of maps defined in english that are important for our needs. 
julex

Nyet, I assume you have WinOLS files for these. Can you also supply that? Both TunerPro and WinOLS have their strengths and weaknesses, I like WinOLS for resarching stuff and TunerPro to actually tune.

Thanks.
nyet
Administrator

we could compile a database for english translations per acronym(ex: LDRXN, KRKTE, ....), and potentially work it that way

I could totally do that RIGHT NOW actually, since i have full parsers for everything.. just a matter of what format you want... i think there is a .csv for my mbox (for example) that can be used for that.

I could probably make a google doc or even a publicly available mysql server if somebody is serious about maintaining such a db.

Even better, if there is a php web developer who would be willing to put in a bit more time to make a db with a nice web front end for people to start populating a db of map names and locations, i could easiliy seed it with existing data that i have.

ECUx Plot

nyet
Administrator

Nyet, I assume you have WinOLS files for these. Can you also supply that? Both TunerPro and WinOLS have their strengths and weaknesses, I like WinOLS for resarching stuff and TunerPro to actually tune.

Thanks.

NOTE: these may contain typos. I don't think i've corrected any of these, they are as I received them.

ECUx Plot

julex

Thanks.

NOTE: these may contain typos. I don't think i've corrected any of these, they are as I received them.

Much appreciated!
RaraK

we could compile a database for english translations per acronym(ex: LDRXN, KRKTE, ....), and potentially work it that way

I could totally do that RIGHT NOW actually, since i have full parsers for everything.. just a matter of what format you want... i think there is a .csv for my mbox (for example) that can be used for that.

I could probably make a google doc or even a publicly available mysql server if somebody is serious about maintaining such a db.

Even better, if there is a php web developer who would be willing to put in a bit more time to make a db with a nice web front end for people to start populating a db of map names and locations, i could easiliy seed it with existing data that i have.

Well thats is an interesting thought, which format of course is the big question, mysql and a php front end seems like the most appropriate idea.....
Enclavet

I can donate some time to creating the php/mysql app if you still need someone.

Also a quick question is the 4Z7907551R (Allroad BEL 6spd) very similar to the 4Z7907551S (Allroad BEL Tip)?

Regards,

Andrew
lulu2003

did you make experiences with different .kp Versions?
many files are made with newer Winols Versions and cannot be read by older ones... Sad
ta79pr

I used Google translate to translate the name column from German to English for the 4Z7907551R.csv file originally posted by NYET.

02 TT tdi (BEW)
2005 allroad 2.7tM (BEL)
nezzo

A bit of forum archeology,

Is it remotely possible for you to auto-generate such XDF (regardless if in german or english) for 8D0907551D?

Regards,
Luke
ddillenger

551G shares a definition file with more file than I have ever seen before.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: