Pages: [1]
Author Topic: hello I'm a first time Audi flasher.... want to know what I need to know before  (Read 2644 times)
ryukenakuma

I have a 2001 2.7t a6 with a k ecu 6 speed manual.. I been tuning Honda's, Nissan,mitsubishis abd Subaru for 15 years on open source..... but I had to solder prongs to tune the ecu.... never did one over flash... any help would be appreciated.... I have the gelleto master box and cable abd another generic cable if that doesn't work... I just want to run 20 or so psi..... Don't care much about the motor...just a fun car... I have down pipes, intake,  6 puck clutch...
ddillenger

I have a 2001 2.7t a6 with a k ecu 6 speed manual.. I been tuning Honda's, Nissan,mitsubishis abd Subaru for 15 years on open source..... but I had to solder prongs to tune the ecu.... never did one over flash... any help would be appreciated.... I have the gelleto master box and cable abd another generic cable if that doesn't work... I just want to run 20 or so psi..... Don't care much about the motor...just a fun car... I have down pipes, intake,  6 puck clutch...

Read this thread:

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=6490.0

Post any questions you have there.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: