Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Where did the tuned files section go, and is it coming back.  (Read 23708 times)
ddillenger

« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2014, 04:06:52 AM »

I'm in the middle several of what I have called "How to Guide for Dummies" (after the books).

In progress:

Basic Guide to Diesel Tuning
EDC16 TDi 140 Stage 1
ME7.5 1.8T K03s Stage 1 the minimum changes required
ME7.5 1.8T K03s Stage 2 the minimum changes required
ME7.5 1.8T K03s to K04 and other S3 hardware
ME7.5 1.8T Rear O2, N249, SAI, Evap etc etc Delete
ME7.5 1.8T NLS/Launch Control Simplified
How to find maps referencing a different/similar map pack

I know all of it is covered on here if you look, but it's mainly just putting my hand written notes into PDF's.

I was original going to show every change/map and upload both original and modded bins, but I've decided to just describe the changes and upload the original.

Obviously this is how I tune and everyone and every vehicle is different.

I will also try to get both of my vehicle on the dyno to compare the result with logs taken.

I'll upload them when I get time to finish them off.

Excellent.

Bottom line, if you spend more than a few days here reading, with the help of the rest of the members noone is beyond being able to DIY.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
AudiMan85

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2014, 05:19:15 AM »

Is there a way I can save thread. All 60 pages along with files and attachments so I have them if I need to refer to them?

Is the a application  I could use? Or just normal save method thru the Web browser.

Thanks Daz Wink

"Ride like I got a horse stable under my hood" ~ The Game - Too Much
Tony@NefMoto
Administrator

2001.5 Audi S4 Stage 3

« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2014, 12:00:03 PM »

As the NefMoto community continues to grow and evolve the site will continue to change. There is an effort currently to move the community towards making their own tunes and away from using other people's tunes blindly. There will be some bumps along the way, but rest assured the community will benefit as a result.

Remember you have to log in if you want to see the file attachments!
Info or questions, please add to the wiki: http://www.nefariousmotorsports.com/wiki
Follow NefMoto developments on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nefmoto
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: