Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52]
Author Topic: Nefmoto community project: Stage1 1.8t ME7.5 A4 (8E0909518AK-0003)  (Read 512201 times)
Mike Tries

« Reply #765 on: November 29, 2022, 06:17:14 AM »

Oh that fixed her right up! Tune works on a 2003 Audi A4 Quattro Avant. Thank you for your help!
raresz

« Reply #766 on: May 21, 2023, 04:41:28 AM »

Hi guys,

I'm learning ME7.5 and always when i ask somebody about something they always say: "check the nefmoto community stage1 project". So i did.

I'm bit confused of this what happens in that files as they look like this.

Maybe LAMFA looks ok, but this what i found in KFMIRL looks like some random values. Same with KFMIOP.
I have downloaded all 3 files(stock, mod, and xdf) from first post.

What is wrong with those files/my tunerpro?
kubawd

« Reply #767 on: May 21, 2023, 03:33:12 PM »

It's showing percentage difference between compared bins. Change your compare mode setting from percentage to absolute.
Chunky711

« Reply #768 on: December 24, 2023, 12:54:04 PM »

Saying thanks!

Picked up 2003 A4 Avant in good working condition.  Was thinking of spending approx $500 CAD on a stage 1 tune...

Eventually found this forum, joined, learned.  Had 'blue cable' already.  Took the advice of using a car charger to keep the voltage up.

Backed up my BIN.  Flashed stock bin.  Would not start - flash back to my BIN.  Car OK again.

Learned to edit that single HEX value in stock file and then re-checksum it.  Flashed stock BIN again, car works fine.

Stage 1 V7 BIN did not have that HEX value, so flashed it.  Car works fine.  Pulls noticeably harder and runs just like stock. Awesome!

BIG THANKS

It's like a Christmas present to myself!  Grin
_nameless

« Reply #769 on: December 24, 2023, 06:35:28 PM »

Saying thanks!

Picked up 2003 A4 Avant in good working condition.  Was thinking of spending approx $500 CAD on a stage 1 tune...

Eventually found this forum, joined, learned.  Had 'blue cable' already.  Took the advice of using a car charger to keep the voltage up.

Backed up my BIN.  Flashed stock bin.  Would not start - flash back to my BIN.  Car OK again.

Learned to edit that single HEX value in stock file and then re-checksum it.  Flashed stock BIN again, car works fine.

Stage 1 V7 BIN did not have that HEX value, so flashed it.  Car works fine.  Pulls noticeably harder and runs just like stock. Awesome!

BIG THANKS

It's like a Christmas present to myself!  Grin

This is a prime example why I think these community tune threads are stupid. Literally someone who is just looking for a free file and not interested in actually learning how to tune their car. I mean correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't that circumvent the entire point of this this forum?? 

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52]
  Print  

Jump to: