Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Novice Modified 032HJ file and need help with Checksums  (Read 9312 times)
dgpb

« on: September 11, 2014, 05:29:07 PM »

Hi mates, I come from here: http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=6638.0

I've learnt a lot in this forum and I'm gonna learn more... I'm very very very gratefull with this community.

As I explain in that thread, I've modified my 032HJ stock file (From an AUM mk4 Golf GTI). I tried to correct checksums with me7sum but it correct all except 1, and I can't do anything but asking for help. I'm wondering about purchasing tunerpro plugin in a near future, but until that, Could any of you kindly correct my checksums this time? Roll Eyes

I'll guive any help I can to this community because, by far, it deserves it

I attach both files, stock and modified:

_nameless

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 05:56:46 PM »

Hi mates, I come from here: http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=6638.0

I've learnt a lot in this forum and I'm gonna learn more... I'm very very very gratefull with this community.

As I explain in that thread, I've modified my 032HJ stock file (From an AUM mk4 Golf GTI). I tried to correct checksums with me7sum but it correct all except 1, and I can't do anything but asking for help. I'm wondering about purchasing tunerpro plugin in a near future, but until that, Could any of you kindly correct my checksums this time? Roll Eyes

I'll guive any help I can to this community because, by far, it deserves it

I attach both files, stock and modified:

here

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
dgpb

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 08:35:58 AM »

here

Lots lots lots lots of thanks mate, I'm very greatfull.

I've just flashed to the car and it feels totally different, seems no problem with timming and knocking but I'm gonna make some logs to be sure
dgpb

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 04:38:31 PM »

OK, I've corrected LDRXN to values much closer to the obtained in logs. Hope this time lambdas/afr become logical. But I need to correct checksums once more.

Any member can do it for me?

Ps: For the near future, tunerpro checksum plugin works fine? I don't wanna pay for something that doesn't do its job, but I hate asking for mates to correct my checks every time I do a mod... It makes me feel bad. I mean, members that have purchased WinOLS, very expensive, you correct my checks for free... A couple of times is ok, but asking for more seems antiethcal to me.

Take a look at reply 37 at http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=6638.30 , Maybe there some mate has already corrected the checksums and I don't want you to work in vane
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 05:25:34 PM by diegogpb » Logged
dgpb

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 08:41:36 AM »

Any help?
panos1975

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 10:05:12 AM »

cks corrected......
dgpb

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2014, 10:28:22 AM »

Many thanks panos1975
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2014, 09:19:12 AM »

The latest version of ME7Sum should work on this file (v0.1.1 or newer)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 09:55:14 AM by nyet » Logged

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: