Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I need reflash the ECU of 2004 audi a4 1.8t quattro  (Read 6164 times)
carloshaincer

« on: September 13, 2014, 05:26:38 PM »

Hi guys I am a novice in this subject, I would like to do a remap on my 2004 audi a4 1.8t. I bought an VAG-COM KKL 409.1 OBD2 USB cable to accomplish the process. I would like to know if I will be able to get the data from the ECU and do a remap as well. I want to do the remap because I just replaced the k03 turbo for a k04 recently.

Can someone give me an advice about this process, I will appreciated !!!! Thanks
kory2000pr

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 07:14:15 AM »

you wont get much help from here. when a noob. i just did mine after months of reading.
basically buy the cable. download neftmoto read ur bin. find your definitions so you can edit.
Read all the stickies from ecu definitions and tuning sections. Its a long,long process.
Also learn command prompts.
Im just a noob myself I took me almost two months like I said to load a map into my car.
Good luck
turboat

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 09:14:00 AM »

Lots of help available if you're prepared to put the work in and learn, take a look at the getting started guide and then ask here of you need more help

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=6537.0title=
carloshaincer

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 05:46:53 PM »

you wont get much help from here. when a noob. i just did mine after months of reading.
basically buy the cable. download neftmoto read ur bin. find your definitions so you can edit.
Read all the stickies from ecu definitions and tuning sections. Its a long,long process.
Also learn command prompts.
Im just a noob myself I took me almost two months like I said to load a map into my car.
Good luck
Thanks for the info , I will look at it  Wink Wink
carloshaincer

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 05:50:43 PM »

Lots of help available if you're prepared to put the work in and learn, take a look at the getting started guide and then ask here of you need more help

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=6537.0title=

That's great !!! Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: