Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ECUxPlot issue with Maestro .csv Logs  (Read 6124 times)
dave926

« on: September 19, 2014, 06:50:58 PM »

I know most users here do not favor Maestro, however I think its a great stepping stone for those interested in open source later on.

That being said I have been using it for quite some time (thanks Nyet!) to compare data by overlaying WOT runs as it is much more convenient than Excel. 

The last time I had used I gave a crack at trying to use the 'Calc HP' option and since then it has locked up and refused to show any graphing at all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it multiple times, but alas no luck

Working here just fine:

Attached picture is a screenshot of what it current is doing.

I also attached a file that I tried loading into ECUxPlot that is not working

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 08:40:00 PM »

There is no native Maestro logging support, so it probably can't find the data it needs for HP calc etc...

I will try to use your .csv to add support!

No guarantees, ive been having issues building installers due to MacOS runtime issues.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
dave926

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 08:47:07 PM »

There is no native Maestro logging support, so it probably can't find the data it needs for HP calc etc...

I will try to use your .csv to add support!

No guarantees, ive been having issues building installers due to MacOS runtime issues.

If it helps, I use Windows 7.

For things like comparing mass air flow data changes relative to boost duty etc it helps tremendously.

Is there something I am missing though , where even after I unistall the app and reinstall it still does the same thing?

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 08:54:29 PM »

If it helps, I use Windows 7.

For things like comparing mass air flow data changes relative to boost duty etc it helps tremendously.

Is there something I am missing though , where even after I unistall the app and reinstall it still does the same thing?

No, its definitely a bug. It does not like maestro logs... and there is no good reason it should crash Smiley

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 09:16:01 PM »

Oh, btw, if you are familiar with regedit you can delete the ecuxplot registry keys as well... perhaps that is interfering..

ECUx Plot

dave926

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2014, 10:56:29 PM »

I think that may be the answer I was looking for to fully 'reset' things.  Off to Google I go......
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2014, 11:03:58 PM »

just open regedit and use the Find function to find the Ecuxplot keys

ECUx Plot

dave926

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2014, 11:28:13 PM »

just open regedit and use the Find function to find the Ecuxplot keys

Did, and still doing it....... Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: