Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2006 B6 Passat 2.0T FSI Help  (Read 4293 times)
turbob6passat

« on: September 20, 2014, 02:53:38 PM »

I'm looking to upgrade injectors(Maybe the S4?), intake(Forged), add hpfp upgrade from ECS, will probably build my own exhaust either 2.5 or 3" all the way out with maybe a borla muffler while its on the street still. i run red top coil packs and still use the iridium spark plugs(should I switch to copper?). has anyone gotten into tuning this little bad ass torque monster? I'm building one into a track car and can't wait to see peoples faces when you have a 250-300hp passat. I'm not looking to upgrade the turbo just yet, but I am not opposed to this either. I'm a noob and need some help getting off on the right foot any input, documentation, files, or any other assistance in helping me learn this skilled trade will be greatly appreciated. 
Beaviz

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 12:05:28 AM »

There are quite a few guys tuning MED9 here as well. Actually most of the basics are not that different from ME7, so take a look at the wiki, guides and download the "Funktionsrahmen".

You will not need other injectors as long as you stick to the stock K03 turbo. Besides that you should be able to get 280-290 crank hp with that setup.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: