Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52
Author Topic: Nefmoto community project: Stage1 1.8t ME7.5 A4 (8E0909518AK-0003)  (Read 502457 times)
tadope

« Reply #735 on: July 16, 2021, 09:08:15 PM »

can you cross flash these community 1.8t files with mk4 vw 1.8t chassis ecu's?
_nameless

« Reply #736 on: July 16, 2021, 10:02:21 PM »

it will brick. also turbo dynamics, injectors, fueling system supply and base fuel pressure, coolant temp regulation, and cooling fan are all different   

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #737 on: July 16, 2021, 11:00:20 PM »

why would you do that when you can literally follow all of the advice in this thread and make the same modifications to your own file?

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
_nameless

« Reply #738 on: July 17, 2021, 06:52:18 AM »

why would you do that when you can literally follow all of the advice in this thread and make the same modifications to your own file?

Because they are lazy f*cks looking for an easy out

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
tadope

« Reply #739 on: July 17, 2021, 01:37:01 PM »

Its not that. Im just having trouble finding maps for my xdfs.
My narrowband 225 k04 audi tt is just not well defined.
Ive got a few different mappacks but theyre all missing something. 

I guess the only way that works is manually eyeballing hex dumps in winols for locations?
Blazius

« Reply #740 on: July 17, 2021, 02:11:42 PM »

Ive got a few different mappacks but theyre all missing something. 

I guess the only way that works is manually eyeballing hex dumps in winols for locations?

Crossflash it man.
_nameless

« Reply #741 on: July 17, 2021, 05:37:05 PM »

*EDIT* Someone threw me under the bus for hosing the full version of ols for yall so google pulled it  

Ive got a few different map packs but they are all missing something.  

what software version do you need?
Vid i made on how to find maps in winols https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-jgxTQB9ec

link for full ver of ols   Huh Huh Huh Huh
*youtube how to install if you are having issues!

ive posted some defs before for amu if you need a specific ver lmk i have hex with matching damos.

Side note, dont flash the amb files or youre gonna have a real bad day  Shocked Wink

« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 05:19:02 PM by Marty » Logged

tadope

« Reply #742 on: July 17, 2021, 07:24:45 PM »

Vid i made on how to find maps in winols https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-jgxTQB9ec

link for full ver of ols  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Uu1z07HBci4nu4H6eJ_6pWGwY-V_TPmz?usp=sharing

ive posted some defs before for amu if you need a specific ver lmk i have hex with matching damos.

Side note, dont flash the amb files or youre gonna have a real bad day  Shocked Wink

Awesome! I sent a request for that winols.  I don't care what version long as it works.
I've been doing everything via tunerpro and xdf so far.
tadope

« Reply #743 on: July 17, 2021, 07:29:40 PM »

Crossflash it man.

Man that's what I been doing!  The issue is that the more different the file that I crossflash, the more maps there are that might be missing
from whatever xdf I find!
my current attempt is cross flashing an ajq bin to my amu ecu.  I thought I had a winner there. But  sure enough, there are some maps missing that I'd need.

There's just no fully defined xdf for a narrowband mk4 1.8t!!
Blazius

« Reply #744 on: July 18, 2021, 05:17:16 AM »

Man that's what I been doing!  The issue is that the more different the file that I crossflash, the more maps there are that might be missing
from whatever xdf I find!
my current attempt is cross flashing an ajq bin to my amu ecu.  I thought I had a winner there. But  sure enough, there are some maps missing that I'd need.

There's just no fully defined xdf for a narrowband mk4 1.8t!!

Well it is time to switch to WinOls in that case, tunerpro is just not used by many people anymore specially hobbyists, I think given that winols is out there floating in space now Smiley

once you have WinOls you dont even need to crossflash put original bin back and you can find maps pretty easily.
tadope

« Reply #745 on: July 18, 2021, 10:52:02 AM »

Well it is time to switch to WinOls in that case, tunerpro is just not used by many people anymore specially hobbyists, I think given that winols is out there floating in space now Smiley

once you have WinOls you dont even need to crossflash put original bin back and you can find maps pretty easily.

yup. I think you're right.
I been trying to make this tunerpro thing work for the last 3-4 months.
It's great if you're lucky to have a setup that is fully defined. But anything unorthodox and you'll end up with 60% well defined maps every time. 

It's too bad because the simplicity of tunerpro is REALLY nice.
_nameless

« Reply #746 on: July 18, 2021, 02:06:33 PM »

yup. I think you're right.
I been trying to make this tunerpro thing work for the last 3-4 months.
It's great if you're lucky to have a setup that is fully defined. But anything unorthodox and you'll end up with 60% well defined maps every time. 

It's too bad because the simplicity of tunerpro is REALLY nice.
its very limited, can do very many things "simple". You could make your own map pack too its really not that hard once you get it loaded in and setup 

tadope

« Reply #747 on: July 18, 2021, 11:10:08 PM »

its very limited, can do very many things "simple". You could make your own map pack too its really not that hard once you get it loaded in and setup 

well hey, I tried that link you posted. it had me request authorization to dl the file.
I sent an auth request. if you could authorize it that would be great!
thanks!
doublerwest

« Reply #748 on: July 19, 2021, 12:41:55 PM »

*EDIT* Someone threw me under the bus for hosing the full version of ols for yall so google pulled it  Undecided Undecided
Pm me directly and I can provide the link  Wink

link for full ver of ols   Huh Huh Huh Huh

Side note, dont flash the amb files or youre gonna have a real bad day  Shocked Wink

pm sent maybe you could help me out with this please... My messages dont show sent messages for some reason so Im unable to confirm it sent or to who .

W357
tadope

« Reply #749 on: November 10, 2021, 12:29:19 PM »

is this crossflashable on a vw me7.5 ecu?
i'm running an audi tt mk1 225.  bea ecu.   amu engine.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52
  Print  

Jump to: