Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 52
Author Topic: Nefmoto community project: Stage1 1.8t ME7.5 A4 (8E0909518AK-0003)  (Read 502428 times)
Jonamond

« Reply #435 on: January 14, 2015, 12:02:40 PM »

Ill be getting some logs done tomorrow. Anything you'd like to see specifically?
thelastleroy

« Reply #436 on: January 14, 2015, 02:25:25 PM »

I'd like to see everything.  Boost, requested load, load specified, load.....timing, afr.....nyet has a good list for standard logging on his site....it might even be linked a few pages back. *edit: check pg 4 sb_gli has a config file attached*

I dont have my logging laptop with me today, else I would send you the config file that I use.  Just post the csv file on here when you do one.
Jonamond

« Reply #437 on: January 15, 2015, 12:30:10 PM »

ok sounds good
thelastleroy

« Reply #438 on: January 16, 2015, 04:52:17 AM »

Here's the config file I've been using for logging with me7logger:
narf0815

« Reply #439 on: January 16, 2015, 05:13:32 AM »

Hi,
where can i find

-CLASLVE - Plug
-CLASLPE - Pump plug

in this file?
Jerry Tunin

« Reply #440 on: January 17, 2015, 10:34:42 PM »

Is there a WinOLS map pack for this?

Jonamond

« Reply #441 on: January 19, 2015, 07:51:11 PM »

Got some logs today.

Im getting quite a bit of timing pull, running 91. Im currently reading into this, will try 94 at next fill.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 09:06:45 PM by Jonamond » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #442 on: January 19, 2015, 10:12:13 PM »

Got some logs today.

Im getting quite a bit of timing pull, running 91. Im currently reading into this, will try 94 at next fill.

need a lot richer for 91oct.

11.5-11.8

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
erack

« Reply #443 on: January 23, 2015, 06:59:21 AM »

hey all i just flashed this on my 05 wagon 6 spd
what a difference will try to get some logs shortly with ross tech
quite busy with a baby lol
thanks for all the work this far
i plan on looking into some emission deletes so can remove the cheapo cat the previous owner installed to try to fix a p0420 that has come back
any info would be great
cheers
BlkSerialKilla

That's Just The Nature Of The Beast...

« Reply #444 on: January 23, 2015, 09:05:47 AM »

get your hands on me7logger from the forum it will log several times quicker and you can follow the variables provided in earlier posts of course  Smiley
thelastleroy

« Reply #445 on: January 24, 2015, 05:30:59 PM »

i plan on looking into some emission deletes so can remove the cheapo cat the previous owner installed to try to fix a p0420 that has come back
any info would be great
cheers

Looking forward to seeing those logs! Glad the file is working for you, feel free to tinker with it to suit your needs. Post up any questions or revisions you make. Like blk said, use me7logger. It's pretty much the only thing anyone on here uses, or wants to review.

As an aside, I also have a 2005 wagon and a new baby. Cool.

The cat delete thing is well documented on here. Find a thread called emissions deletes and setting actual readiness. I think it must be in there. Or check nyet's s4wiki

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=615.msg5049#msg5049

http://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning
Three77

« Reply #446 on: January 24, 2015, 05:55:34 PM »

I jut wanted to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread, it has been most beneficial for my beginning progress on my CH box 01 passat wagon project.
So far I've got bigger injectors in (genesis 380's @ 4 bar ~ 440), and have been working on getting lamfa straightened out, but I couldn't resist raising ldxrn a little while I was at it.  Wink So far things are going well, I'm now working on getting my afr's brought up a little after ~4500 rpm as they're going from 12 to 10 by redline taking my idc to 90%.

Anyhow, thanks again, every little bit helps someone whether you know it or not.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 06:02:18 PM by Three77 » Logged
Jonamond

« Reply #447 on: January 24, 2015, 06:10:34 PM »

any info would be great
cheers

Erack's original file was a 518BC. Are there any significant differences between the 518BC vs the 518AK? It does work flawlessly so far.
We also had some trouble with the nefmoto software, it would connect, start to flash but then fail. After trying over and over again it finally took. Working fine now, weird.

On another note, does anybody know how commercial tunes compare to this one? Do they tend to be more aggressive on the stock hardware?

Thanks guys   
thelastleroy

« Reply #448 on: January 24, 2015, 07:02:07 PM »

I jut wanted to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread, it has been most beneficial for my beginning progress on my CH box 01 passat wagon project.
So far I've got bigger injectors in (genesis 380's @ 4 bar ~ 440), and have been working on getting lamfa straightened out, but I couldn't resist raising ldxrn a little while I was at it.  Wink So far things are going well, I'm now working on getting my afr's brought up a little after ~4500 rpm as they're going from 12 to 10 by redline taking my idc to 90%.

Anyhow, thanks again, every little bit helps someone whether you know it or not.

Do you have logs with the new injectors? I'd like to see them  Cool. Have you dialed in the injectors properly for fuel trims etc? You should start working things out publicly on the "Stage 2" thread, it has stalled again. Once I'm able I'll get some new nozzles too. The Great minds of this forum have been very kind to us new guys. Glad things are working out.
Erack's original file was a 518BC. Are there any significant differences between the 518BC vs the 518AK? It does work flawlessly so far.
We also had some trouble with the nefmoto software, it would connect, start to flash but then fail. After trying over and over again it finally took. Working fine now, weird.

On another note, does anybody know how commercial tunes compare to this one? Do they tend to be more aggressive on the stock hardware?

Thanks guys    

I actually had 518BC on my car to start off as well. I cross-flashed to the 518AK file after a tip from a prince..... Grin

As far as commercial tunes go, IDK. This project started in October, and so far I only have a handful of confirmed drivers. This file is also a work in progress (still some lumpy torque curves to work out, probably timing related) and isn't really meant to compete or compare to commercial tunes. This is about learning to do it, and understanding the why's and hows. Feel free to help out!

If anyone has access to a dyno however........I would certainly be embarrassed at how much work it took to gain so little lol  Embarrassed
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 07:07:12 PM by thelastleroy » Logged
Jonamond

« Reply #449 on: January 24, 2015, 07:14:05 PM »

Only reason I ask is to see how much more room we have to work with, while still staying safe and reliable. I am very eager to start makings some changes and seeing the reaction.

Ill be taking a go at it as soon as things calm down a little bit, we're expecting a baby girl any day now!

As for a Dyno. There is a place in concord (Magnus Motorsports) and Four star Motorsports in georgetown both with awd dynos. I believe they both charge 150/3 Pulls.
Wont be able to run it anytime soon though unfortunately
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 07:22:31 PM by Jonamond » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 52
  Print  

Jump to: