Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: WG PID-Regulator, Motronic 2.3  (Read 20306 times)
karel5000

« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2013, 12:40:37 PM »

But the knock control and its functions is to be at least inside of the boost chip...
kaross

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2013, 01:54:48 PM »

Interresting. Thanx! It means, that in the boost chip is a software for the boost control and in the motor chip the software for the motor control...

Yes. And basically there are two control units. Beside I have read that they are not communicating between each other, so knock control is used for different stuff than ignition.
kaross

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2013, 01:55:58 PM »

You bin file include the code Wink You have to disassemble this code and then to understand (biggest problem in the beginning).
Most 8051 processors don't have a internal ROM which is used (read out is difficult but possible).

Can you tell it little bit detailed? About reading ROM?
Acki

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2013, 04:12:27 AM »

In the CPU. RTFM of the CPU.
There is a lot of stuff what helps you.
Including Assembler guide, register layout etc.
Then you "only" have to find which pin from cpu is which "output" (ignition or what ever) OR to understand the code via the knowledge of the maps.
I have still found the VAG-COM routines, but need more time to indentify everything.
In the moment I do the work twice.
A friend has the FR of the RS2 and he gives me small hints when I have detailed questions.
This way also other guys run and I favor this!
Understanding, learning and with some small help you will be able to tune the ECM.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: