Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Paid Ebay Tune Pack  (Read 22227 times)
adam-

« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2017, 11:45:51 PM »

Just share it already.
focalpoint519

« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2017, 12:45:53 AM »

I have been persuaded not to. as it undermines the amount of time people put into learning how to map good files, and therefor devalue the market, what i have provided is enough for people who dont share anything in return with me. i think ill just go back to finding joy in making money of the tunes i have, the greed resurfaces when people are not sharing to you, i can sell any one of these tunes for 300 each so why give away 900, people talked sense into me.

Ill just keep make paying people happy, but anyone whos shares with me will get something shared back in return.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 12:51:07 AM by focalpoint519 » Logged
ruan

« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2017, 09:54:03 AM »

Don't give a toss about some crap tunes incorrectly calibrated for cars of completely different specifications, that some plonkers have actually paid money for... I barely even post here and I don't even tune ME7s... But...

ill give anyone money that asks nice enough i will share anything i have

but anyone whos shares with me will get something shared back in return.

i am going to make it so you can donate anything u can afford, to any of the paypal verified charities, and you will get the decryption key for the said file you request,

im also working on getting a upload comparison tool so new people can upload there bin, and a community of volunteer members can match them up with the right file.

I have been persuaded not to.

This is comedy gold.

I can only assume this is some sort of "look at meee look how amazing I am" post to make yourself feel superior that you can make money off shit ebay tunes and gambling?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 09:58:55 AM by ruan » Logged
focalpoint519

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2017, 10:55:36 AM »

cool bro... call the tunes shit i sell when you haven't seen a single one, something a stupid cunt would say. Clearly the tunes im selling are not the ones posted in here. i just contributed these for free. If my gambling bothers broke asses on food stamps, then i dont know what to say other then get your money up, and quit being so salty.

But i promise you, most rookies could use to make workable solution from the ebaypack i posted, for instances lots of the me7 maps AWW maps for AWP engines and such, but if you know how to move maps, if you notice kfped is messed up in most of the files, lots of easter eggs and mistakes made on purpose for those who are clever enough to do some compares of a few files.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 11:11:47 AM by focalpoint519 » Logged
ruan

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2017, 11:57:34 AM »

cool bro... call the tunes shit i sell when you haven't seen a single one, something a stupid cunt would say. Clearly the tunes im selling are not the ones posted in here. i just contributed these for free. If my gambling bothers broke asses on food stamps, then i dont know what to say other then get your money up, and quit being so salty.

But i promise you, most rookies could use to make workable solution from the ebaypack i posted, for instances lots of the me7 maps AWW maps for AWP engines and such, but if you know how to move maps, if you notice kfped is messed up in most of the files, lots of easter eggs and mistakes made on purpose for those who are clever enough to do some compares of a few files.

Calling people a stupid cunt just about proves everything anyone needed to know. I don't even tune ME7 cars... But I do know that there's no point in peddling files that are evidently incorrect and then telling everyone you're going to post them, and then attempting to lord it up (in some obscure way...) over a bunch of people who HAVE done it the hard way by not posting them...

If someone knows how to "fix" the tune in the "correct" way, they would just write one themselves?! Sure people haven't got the time for stuff like this - that's why it's usually cheaper to pay for a tune. Anyone who has learnt actually even 0.1% of doing it the "correct" way would know unless you value your time at $0.00001/hour, it's cheaper to pay someone to just do it for you. Anything else is just copying others work - meh.

If anyone else would like to assist in deciphering/translating this PM, I'd be glad of the assistance...

« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 11:59:38 AM by ruan » Logged
focalpoint519

« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2017, 12:04:56 PM »

My attempt at turning a augment into a private message, instead of taking away what the threads about which is ebay tunes. if you dont even know what ur looking at or what was posted shut the f**k up. enough people who do know what there looking at are here to do this job. You dont seem like your ready (or able) to make any contributions, so if you need comedy you came to the wrong place.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 12:07:42 PM by focalpoint519 » Logged
KasperH

« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2017, 12:47:33 PM »

Oh for god's sake, here we go again with the magical turd mana.
It's shitty eBay tunes, don't try to justify it by saying that they are okay
if you fix all the supposedly intentional errors and bugs.
Can you even understand how stupid that justification sounds?

As ruan said: if people know how to fix these "errors" and "bugs"
then they know enough for them to write a tune themselves.

This forum is the wrong place to try and shovel shit and expect not to be called out on it.

And for taking a discussion to a racial place just shows what a little insecure showboating asshat you are.
Feeling the need to flaunt around your big tuning bulge and needing to talk about how much money you have and how little you care about money every chance you get, just to try and prove that you are none of these things makes you look even more ridiculous.

And that little comment on how you have been persuaded to not to show us what's in you gigantic bulge
just show how childish of a person you are.

Put up or shut up.
ruan

« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2017, 12:52:49 PM »

It's realistically because the bulge amounts to nothing more than some scrunched up sticky kleenex shoved down there Cheesy
focalpoint519

« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2017, 01:30:01 PM »

Hey here is a paid ebay tune pack to who ever finds its usefull, i cant vouch for the stage files, but theres lots of good check summed Orig files. As a new member i understand how hard it is to get something as simple as on orig, so i have turned to this pack many times when the community didn't help (like the orig request for a very common ecu i have in another thread)

This is the PAID tune pack, i know its of higher quality then a lot of other free archives (simply for the good ORIG files) and i can defiantly vouch a couple of the stage 1 files loaded on cars at the junkyard worked until the cars had gas tanks removed and got crushed.

https://ufile.io/krpbi

lets take it back to post number one, like I said say I can't vouch for the files quality, but its at least good for some of the ORIG files, sorry if this takes away for some of the ORIG file request (next thing you will say everyone who knows already has this or better) but let me be clear i know for a fact there is usefull here, all this augment is is doing is bring people to my low level so keep it up.

I counted at leased 20 Orig reuqests on this board that are in the file i posted, lots didnt even get a reply, those people had they had this file would not have needed to post looking. also the damos link i posted many OLS projects with full damos with correct offsets and everything if thats no useful to someone i dont know what would be.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 08:00:34 PM by focalpoint519 » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: