Pages: [1]
Author Topic: baby stage 3  (Read 8480 times)
Salcc2010

« on: March 26, 2015, 06:28:20 AM »

so back a while ago there was a "baby stage 3" file on nefmoto. i currently have the file but could anyone inform me on whel is needed for such, the thread is long gone. a little info will go a long way. so basically if anyone can recall. what injectors, maf, and hoe "safe" was this, i am going stage 3 in the next few months but i would like to have some fun as soon as my s4 comes out of storage
aef

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 07:36:59 AM »

What?

Post a speclist and what ecu u are using.

Salcc2010

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 01:08:52 PM »

sorry for being vauge i dont know much about the file. apprently you can get 300whp out of a 2.7 and wanted to give it a shot but as i said i know nothing of it i was wondering if anyone knew at all or if anyone could help steer me in the right direction to accomplish this. i have all the supporting mods to home brew a tune the only thing i need to figure out is injectors
armageddon

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 02:51:56 PM »

if tonny's file, from memory...

pjk04
85mm hitachi
630cc dekas
aef

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 05:32:31 AM »

What is stage3 in your case?
What mods does your car have?

thatswhy is asked for spec list
Salcc2010

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2015, 05:59:54 AM »

still a k03 car for the time being, i wanna learn a bit on the k03s and have those fail then k04s i have almost everything needed.
spec list
intake (stock hitachi maf)
piston style diverter valves
race tec front mount
light weight fly wheel
rs4 clutch
catless downpipes with true dual exit
moutir mounts diff mount tranny mount snub mount
awe stabilizer bar
bosch 044 "sport" pump
tsi coil convertsion

im not 100% sure what the tune is like ive said before
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2015, 10:46:32 AM »

What makes you think a stage 3 file will work with that hardware?

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Salcc2010

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2015, 10:54:23 AM »

im not implying that stage 3 software will work well with ko3 turbos, im more wondering about software that requires injectors and a maf for a k03 tune. they are out there and im not sure what this tune is, that is why i labled this as  "baby stage 3"
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2015, 10:55:45 AM »

im not implying that stage 3 software will work well with ko3 turbos, im more wondering about software that requires injectors and a maf for a k03 tune. they are out there and im not sure what this tune is, that is why i labled this as  "baby stage 3"

Yes they are out there, but you should do your own tuning and not blindly copy a file that you don't understand the modifications to.

Or, find a reputable tuner and have them do the work for you.

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Salcc2010

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2015, 10:59:55 AM »

understood, i was wondering if anyone knew of such a thing on here, i hadn'd seen anything relating to this software. and im still in the learning process so be pacient with me. so would i be able to get some input on a good injector size i should use for accoplishing a file that would work well for a k03 car without overshooting the injector size
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 11:01:34 AM »

understood, i was wondering if anyone knew of such a thing on here, i hadn'd seen anything relating to this software. and im still in the learning process so be pacient with me. so would i be able to get some input on a good injector size i should use for accoplishing a file that would work well for a k03 car without overshooting the injector size

On K03s only you don't really need injectors. You'll run off the compressor map before you run out of injector.

ECUx Plot

automan001

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2015, 02:12:56 PM »

On K03s only you don't really need injectors. You'll run off the compressor map before you run out of injector.
We extracted up to 200gs from K03s on bigger inlet pipe & 2.5 exhaust & custom intercooler, the turbine itself had no issues at all with this amount of air pushed through it. But to fulfill the amount of air with fuel we had to swap to TT 380CC injectors.
ddillenger

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2015, 02:17:30 PM »

We extracted up to 200gs from K03s on bigger inlet pipe & 2.5 exhaust & custom intercooler, the turbine itself had no issues at all with this amount of air pushed through it. But to fulfill the amount of air with fuel we had to swap to TT 380CC injectors.

On a 1.8t, yes. On a 2.7, not so much.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
hello

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2015, 10:44:26 PM »

By baby stage 3 I think OP meant running running e85 with injectors? Well this is just what one tuner called his Baby Stage 3.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: