Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: What's everyone up to??  (Read 20377 times)
judeisnotobscure

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 06:29:40 AM »

I <3 tony

I have a b5 s4
but i just want to dance.
Jason

Breaks everything!

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2011, 10:08:05 AM »

Minor update:

Finally finished polishing after color sanding.  I will never, ever ever do that again.  Then the car sat and collected dust for about 6 months, and needed a touch up polish after washing all that abrasive dust off.

The weekend before last I finally finished installing my SPAL PWN fan controller, which has proven to be a huge improvement over the harsh coolant switch + relay strategy that almost resulted in a fire.  It's also nice because the fan doesn't run at full speed unless it absolutely has to.

I also installed a ProVent oil separator.

Seems like somebody needs to sell a kit to attach the bumper with quarter turn fasteners since I ALWAYS have to take it off it seems.

Regrettably the car is starting to show its age.  I need new headlights, and I'm going to have to pull the trigger on new seats.  I hate spending money on cosmetic stuff.

My old tune seems to be pretty decent with the winter gas, although it's running a bit too rich.  I may go spend some time on the dyno to get it squared up.  Boosting to the "O" in VDO on the gauge.  We shall see what this tired old stock longblock will take. 

Launch control works best with the launch RPM set at 3500.  Anything higher is just wheelspin until second. 
Tony@NefMoto
Administrator

2001.5 Audi S4 Stage 3

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2011, 03:06:00 PM »

Looking good.  Grin

I just ordered new bumper clips because I've damaged my taking the bumper off too many times. Sad

Remember you have to log in if you want to see the file attachments!
Info or questions, please add to the wiki: http://www.nefariousmotorsports.com/wiki
Follow NefMoto developments on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nefmoto
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: