Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
Author Topic: Nefmoto community project: Stage2 1.8t ME7.5 A4 (8E0909518AK-0003)  (Read 111205 times)
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2016, 08:52:44 AM »

How do you do it DD?

I tried the Excel in its early stages (not sure if it's changed), and it gave me a crap idle and part throttle.  Left the stock table and just upped the last row in IRL and IOP.

Obviously there's a better way by interpolating between the results, but is it really necessary?

My general approach is to leave everything but the last one or two rows stock, and copy the results of the excel program for those one or two rows (and, of course, scaling the axis data if needed)

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
mortality

« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2016, 06:26:51 AM »

Hi guys,

Did anyone try to disable TM control at all in this kind of BIN AK/AT?

I know in order to disable TM control the following tables KZMIZUOF, KFMIZUFIL, KFMIZUNS and several *_UM tables should be modified
zeroed/filled by FF. But unfortunately I've managed to find only KZMIZUOF, KFMIZUFIL tables in AK/AT BIN file. The tables were
modied KZMIZUOF=00 and KFMIZUFIL=FF. However I still have EPC light on and P1335 error. Although the same way
(with KZMIZUOF and KFMIZUFIL tables) is working for my friend's HP BIN file.

Let's start discussing about other tables wich also should be modified and its addresses in the AT/AK BIN file.

restaurants near me
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2016, 09:45:46 AM »

There is never a good reason to disable torque monitoring

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
cgramme

« Reply #93 on: November 15, 2016, 12:27:45 AM »

Coming to a thread near you... EV14 injectors installed and dialed in, FMIC arrived in the mail and cat is about to be gutted. I plan on trying to run about 17 psi on my k03s when I finish the newest mods. I have made a lot of changes, but I would say the main changes regarding boost/load so far would be LDRXN, KFLDHBN, KFMIRL, KFMIOP, KFZW and my AFR is following requested which I have set at about 12 for now. Any suggestions on whether I should do anything with KFLDIMX? Any other changesI should make other than ones listed above? It seems like as far as software goes, a stage 2 tune is just like a stage 1 with slightly higher values to the same parameters.
cgramme

« Reply #94 on: November 18, 2016, 11:44:36 AM »

After reading a bit more I've found a few more maps that will probably need some adjustments in order to increase boost pressure to where we want it. KFLDIMX, KFLDRL, KFDLULS or KLDLUL, and possibly KFMLDMX. I'm not 100% sure where I should start making adjustments, but I think adjusting KLDLULS would be a good candidate. I included a picture of the map below... Does anyone know if this is correctly defined and/or where I might start adjusting. What data are we getting for the y axis?

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #95 on: November 18, 2016, 11:49:52 AM »

adjusting KLDLULS would be a good candidate

Why? What makes you think this is a good thing to change?

ECUx Plot

cgramme

« Reply #96 on: November 18, 2016, 12:12:11 PM »

Just going by what I have read from other threads. Doesn't it limit boost pressure to about 14.7psi in stock form? KFDLULS I beleive was falsely defined in the 1.8t stage 1 thread and actually doesn't exist in my bin. I've heard from some of Daz posts regarding my bin that it exists in the form of KLDLUL.

ddillenger once said...
Stage1:

LDRXN Limit to 160 or so and you won't really need to mess with KFLDIMX or KFLDRL
KFZW1 Reduce timing at peak load
LAMFA Add some fuel from 3000rpm on. Request an AFR of around 12:1
KFMLDMX Increase a bit, only at the peak airflow sections
KFMIRL/KFMIOP leave alone
KFDHBN leave alone as well
KFTARX Set to all 1's
KFDLULS you can increase a little bit, but there's no need for stage 1.

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #97 on: November 18, 2016, 12:13:00 PM »

Doesn't it limit boost pressure to about 14.7psi in stock form?

How would it accomplish that? Is there a document that describes the function of KFDLULS? The FR? The s4wiki tuning page?

ECUx Plot

cgramme

« Reply #98 on: November 18, 2016, 12:19:24 PM »

From the s4 wiki: KFDLULS - Delta pressure for overboost protection
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #99 on: November 18, 2016, 12:21:25 PM »

From the s4 wiki: KFDLULS - Delta pressure for overboost protection

And according to the FR, what does it do?

ECUx Plot

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2016, 12:31:48 PM »

More or less: if rl_w>SDLDRL and lde > KFDLULS for longer than DLUL, LDO max error is set.

ECUx Plot

cgramme

« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2016, 01:29:13 PM »

Thanks for the response's, nyet. I guess it serves the purpose but in a different way than I was thinking. I'll have to study the FR a whole lot more before I really understand all this. I guess I'm going to read more about boost PID and making small changes and see if I can note any positives/negatives from logs for now. I'll probably look into KFLDIMX and KFLDRL at this point.
cgramme

« Reply #102 on: November 29, 2016, 12:06:54 AM »

After reading about KFLDIMX it is actually very simple and I believe I have modified it correctly. I removed the 300 and 500 mbar rows and moved everything down, thus creating space for 1200 and 1350 mbar rows. I probably have a little fine tuning to do with the duty cycle in those rows but I think it should be close. On another note, I'm having a hard time with KFLDRL. I've read all the info I can find on it and I still don't fully understand how it works. I know it's a linearization of boost pressure, but I don't understand everything about it's axis and how they work (X: rpm, Y: hpa 0-95, Z: %charge).

nyet
Administrator

« Reply #103 on: November 29, 2016, 12:09:25 AM »

No just moving imx around randomly isn't "correct".

ldr does not "linearize boost pressure", it is to make the wg response linear with respect to dc changes.

ECUx Plot

cgramme

« Reply #104 on: November 29, 2016, 12:28:04 AM »

It seems my wgdc matches my new IMX values at these levels (1200mbar and 1350mbar) pretty well. Alternate route to creating higher values in IMX? Again, just going off of the seemingly best information I read.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to: