Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 43
Author Topic: Overrun Flames, Gargle, Pop  (Read 354521 times)
!nfern0

Audi TT 1.8T BAM

« Reply #405 on: August 16, 2018, 11:07:40 AM »

So, how to enlarge the injected fuel amount while deccelerating then?
LAMFA is not an option, this is used when accelerating, too.

give RLLAMMN a look.
opctim

« Reply #406 on: August 16, 2018, 12:17:42 PM »

give RLLAMMN a look.

Unfortunately, the ME1.5.5 doesn't equip this map. I'll give LAMFA a try, even though I don't believe this will change anything about the bangs between shifts.
Iain

« Reply #407 on: August 21, 2018, 03:04:59 PM »

Okay, I'm stuck here.

I've had another look at this file, this is the version i currently use - So in theory should have pops above 3500RPM (the idea being to be able to drive in traffic without a lot of noise, but to still enjoy the pops when driving hard)

It pops like crazy above around 5000RPM or more, huge bangs on gearshift etc- perfect! Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that there was another fuel cut map, this is ME9.1 and not ME7, but I wonder if perhaps I've missed another fuel cut map as despite my timing changes from 3500RPM i still get nothing below 5000RPM. I did also try a file with 4000RPM timing changes, but this didn't seem to make any difference at all.

Attached ori, tune and tune + pops. Any hints/missing maps would be greatly appreciated - I don't have a damos, only a very rough XDF created from a partially matching Golf GTi damos, and notes from ECM driver.
teobolo

« Reply #408 on: August 30, 2018, 05:35:14 AM »

Okay, I'm stuck here.

I've had another look at this file, this is the version i currently use - So in theory should have pops above 3500RPM (the idea being to be able to drive in traffic without a lot of noise, but to still enjoy the pops when driving hard)

It pops like crazy above around 5000RPM or more, huge bangs on gearshift etc- perfect! Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that there was another fuel cut map, this is ME9.1 and not ME7, but I wonder if perhaps I've missed another fuel cut map as despite my timing changes from 3500RPM i still get nothing below 5000RPM. I did also try a file with 4000RPM timing changes, but this didn't seem to make any difference at all.

Attached ori, tune and tune + pops. Any hints/missing maps would be greatly appreciated - I don't have a damos, only a very rough XDF created from a partially matching Golf GTi damos, and notes from ECM driver.

try this and report , it is your ori file only with pops bangs changes needed
Dejw0089

« Reply #409 on: September 04, 2018, 01:34:20 PM »

From your logs, does the timing go down to minus' and then to 0 and back again continuously?

Mine is doing that and is confirmed by the bangs - pops and bangs -> quiet -> pops and bangs -> quiet

Anyone have any suggestions to what could be intervening?

Spacey3 did you solve this thing? Mine timing did same thing.
spacey3

« Reply #410 on: September 05, 2018, 01:21:35 AM »

Spacey3 did you solve this thing? Mine timing did same thing.

Changing KFZWOP on top of KFZWMN/KFZW works just fine for me.
Dejw0089

« Reply #411 on: September 05, 2018, 01:11:23 PM »

Changing KFZWOP on top of KFZWMN/KFZW works just fine for me.
And then you didn't have this oscilations in timing? I have KFZWMN all on - 40 and KFZWOP/2 first 2 row on - 24 so I need to change KFZW too?
spacey3

« Reply #412 on: September 05, 2018, 01:13:38 PM »

And then you didn't have this oscilations in timing? I have KFZWMN all on - 40 and KFZWOP/2 first 2 row on - 24 so I need to change KFZW too?

That’s right, yes Smiley
Dejw0089

« Reply #413 on: September 05, 2018, 01:20:19 PM »

That’s right, yes Smiley
But what with idle? This isnt affect it?
spacey3

« Reply #414 on: September 05, 2018, 01:22:21 PM »

But what with idle? This isnt affect it?

Well, you need to miss out the idle areas obviously... just anything above 3/4K or wherever you want it banging
Dejw0089

« Reply #415 on: September 05, 2018, 01:29:07 PM »

Well, you need to miss out the idle areas obviously... just anything above 3/4K or wherever you want it banging
I'm stupid.... You're right. Idle isn't on 2k rpm and higher. But my 2 load row is 9.75 and 20.25 so if I change it over 2k rpm I can drive with part and low load safe or it cause weird timing? I ask because You made changes so it may help me very much.
Kurtl

« Reply #416 on: September 07, 2018, 08:28:37 AM »

Hmm i am tu Stupid or my WINOLs is damaged, i dont find the right Maps can anyone help me ?
opctim

« Reply #417 on: September 09, 2018, 06:39:30 AM »

These are the bangs I‘m trying to achieve:

https://instagram.com/p/BnZS_7Sg_ok/

Actually, it works sometimes, if KFZWMIN is set to -40 at higher loads. But only sometimes, its not really convenient. Any ideas? Raising LAMFA didn‘t do the trick.

Just by thinking about it, is it possible to cut the ignition on clutch press?
Iain

« Reply #418 on: September 11, 2018, 07:21:13 AM »

try this and report , it is your ori file only with pops bangs changes needed

Thanks! This file has a lot of changes - I'm trying to understand them all, won't get a chance to get at the kess again for a few days yet! Looking at your pops file, I notice what I thought was the fuel cut hasn't been altered at all - I'm now wondering what exactly I did change, and what was changed on the Cupra file I based this pops tune on. Some of the timing changes look a bit odd on 0x1D9B92 though - I'd changed very minimal sections, whereas you've changed the entire lower four rows, and then a chunk at mid-low rpms under high load?

I did log my tune, I hit the requested -30 degrees of timing pull, however the fuel cuts off still.

Have attached a few interesting files that might help people out. Ori, Tune, Tune with Pops, Datalog of tune with pops, and a work in progress tunerpro XDF.
opctim

« Reply #419 on: September 11, 2018, 07:44:57 AM »

Thanks! This file has a lot of changes - I'm trying to understand them all, won't get a chance to get at the kess again for a few days yet! Looking at your pops file, I notice what I thought was the fuel cut hasn't been altered at all - I'm now wondering what exactly I did change, and what was changed on the Cupra file I based this pops tune on. Some of the timing changes look a bit odd on 0x1D9B92 though - I'd changed very minimal sections, whereas you've changed the entire lower four rows, and then a chunk at mid-low rpms under high load?

I did log my tune, I hit the requested -30 degrees of timing pull, however the fuel cuts off still.

Have attached a few interesting files that might help people out. Ori, Tune, Tune with Pops, Datalog of tune with pops, and a work in progress tunerpro XDF.

I think your problem either comes from CWSAWE or CWDMFAB. (see attachments)

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 43
  Print  

Jump to: