Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Car won't start  (Read 18892 times)
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2014, 01:54:05 PM »

Grin Grin Grin

Great news! Thanks for the update!

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Waspjr

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2014, 03:53:02 PM »

Sweet i was thinking it was a mechanical thing and thanks for the closure
TijnCU

flying brick

« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2014, 03:23:13 AM »

You can check this in VCDS next time too, my rpm needle does not move during starts but vcds always gives a value. I had a no start 2 days ago when I forgot to plug in the sensor plugs when I moved the loom, you cant feel the relay pull when you turn the key and it will not fire :-) or just look in vcds block 1, it will stay static.

mitkoenchev

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2014, 05:53:59 PM »

You can check this in VCDS next time too, my rpm needle does not move during starts but vcds always gives a value. I had a no start 2 days ago when I forgot to plug in the sensor plugs when I moved the loom, you cant feel the relay pull when you turn the key and it will not fire :-) or just look in vcds block 1, it will stay static.

That was exactly my case, but I just didn't think VCDS updates during cranking...  Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: