Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BMW Siemens MS43 MS430066 xdf file  (Read 17947 times)
Cloudforce

« on: November 11, 2014, 01:56:22 AM »

Hello guys,

i don´t think there is much need in this forum for having a xdf file for BMW, but if anyone needs to have one for MS43 here it is Smiley

http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/24052503/file.html

I designed it to work with softwareversion MS430066 (ZSBN 7545***) and honestly it´ll just work with that.

AARDQ

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 09:00:10 AM »

Personally, I think this is awesome.  Keep it coming! Once tools become a little more user friendly and I get the nerve to mess with my wife's daily driver...
slappynuts

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 04:47:43 AM »

I just had a bunch of BMW guys asking about this exact ECU TY sir.
smelly240

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 08:13:37 AM »

very cool - there are some pretty good xdfs for 430055 and 430064 out there too  -  might have even got them here???

i cant remember where i got these - it was over 2 yrs ago
ddillenger

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 02:38:41 PM »

I just want to throw this out there:

OP is a terrible person for PW protecting this xdf. That is the very definition of counter productive, and with any sort of luck, he gets hit by a bus crossing the street.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Cloudforce

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2015, 07:23:24 AM »

OP is a terrible person for PW protecting this xdf. That is the very definition of counter productive, and with any sort of luck, he gets hit by a bus crossing the street.

Your post just tells me what a terrible person you really are and i don´t care about such person. If  you have any problems with my files, create your own and publish them! Until then, you´d better stop writing such things.

You should at least get a warning for such a behaviour. unbelievable!
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2015, 10:47:43 AM »

Why is the xdf password protected?

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
ddillenger

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2015, 11:27:55 AM »

Your post just tells me what a terrible person you really are and i don´t care about such person. If  you have any problems with my files, create your own and publish them! Until then, you´d better stop writing such things.

You should at least get a warning for such a behaviour. unbelievable!

If you're not willing to share something, don't post it at all. What you're doing here is much worse than not posting. It's pretending to.

As for you helping me, I created my own definition when yours didn't work. As you have it setup, it can't even be used to modify a binary. All changes are reverted. Basically, what you're doing here is teasing everyone.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
Kyrazh

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2016, 11:14:45 AM »

does anyone have xdf with ignition coils dwell timing maps?

and by the way, maybe someone know is it true ms43 uses multyspark on idle speed even when engine is warm?
mister t

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2016, 04:01:21 PM »

What is up with this whole password protection thing on the other tuning forums. Like Daz said, what possible use is a password protected file to anyone???
ddillenger

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2016, 05:21:46 PM »

What is up with this whole password protection thing on the other tuning forums. Like Daz said, what possible use is a password protected file to anyone???

Zero.

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
_nameless

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2018, 12:32:52 AM »

heres the solution

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Yr3QxzmUDVcU7tR4TzB7AFGUBSjteK2H

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Roader55

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2020, 03:04:15 AM »

can someone transfer it to map pack for WINOLS
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: