Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Recommended USB VAG KKL Cables - Eurodyne flash cable  (Read 8059 times)
guentherkapp

« on: November 11, 2014, 08:26:56 AM »

I apologize for the re-posting, but I thought this question is more suitable for this section. Wink

Does anyone know of any technical or none-technical (maybe business) reasons why the Eurodyne flash cable would not work?  Roll Eyes
I tested it today and only got as far as getting the following messages in the Status Windows.
  • Failed to read test echo from FTDI device
  • Could not open FTDI device

Please be so kind and note - I have installed the latest FTDI drivers and have no message or indication in the device manager that the FTDI device driver is not functional.

Please let me know.
Guenther
custum

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 05:21:18 AM »

I'm not sure about your cable but my vagcom installed without a hitch....as long as your operating system has installed the drivers properly. You may find you'll have to physically install them to through the control panel, some programs are like that. AND make sure that everything connected, ports etc are aligned, numbered and right. Hope it helps.

VW T4 2.0 7D
guentherkapp

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 12:53:59 PM »

Thanks for the feedback. I solved the problem in the meantime, it was the wrong cable. The first one, which lead me to this post, did not have the correct chip set in it. I am also now believe that there might be a "software" block, meaning the EuroDyne cable only works with EuroDyne software, in place which prevents it from working with other tuning software applications.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: