Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Need a custom tune for my car. I made a stock base file 4 my setup ready. Will PAY!  (Read 17621 times)
AudiMan85

Sweet looks good. And yea it's been working great for me.

Daz has been helping me tune. He's great car feels awesome. Having some trouble with my wideband install datalogging. The 3" catback I will get done next week or by weeks end of next week and then hopefully it's gonna be dialed in perfectly.

"Ride like I got a horse stable under my hood" ~ The Game - Too Much
turboat

What dp's are you running? I've been holding off tuning mine until I've got rid of the precats.
AudiMan85

I am very happy with the XSPOWER 3" Catless Flex V-Band dp's. They sound great. My friend has installed 3 sets of the same pipes after mine and said one set of DP'S touched the transmission mounts. I did contact Lee at FTG to advise him of it just for quality control. The problem was easily fixed but just a warning that if u don't pull motor and transmissions be ready to need a little bending and denting maybe. Maybe is keyword. My pipes I helped install while motor was out for a new torque converter and some boost control line repairs from rat damage. But they went on and fit great. I have pics with them installed on motor.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 03:30:05 AM by AudiMan85 » Logged

"Ride like I got a horse stable under my hood" ~ The Game - Too Much
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: