Pages: [1]
Author Topic: immo transfere information  (Read 3329 times)
custum

« on: November 24, 2014, 06:33:36 PM »

I'm looking to transfer over an immo2 from another vehical and the item part nos the same, do I need to worry about the program side of things, once vagcom connects the two,is it the same information to the ecu?

Part no. 1H0 953 257 BB

VW T4 2.0 7D
MK2-VRT

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 03:06:06 AM »

No mate, first this is immo1 and second, the immobox must match with the key!! A different immobox and key dont work.

Same immobox + key + different ecu is no problem, you can match easely with vagcom without pin.

Inside the immobox is a Motorola MC68HC05, you can swap them only.

custum

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 06:13:54 AM »

Thankyou for replying. Your right. Gen 1 immo.
    Mapping was the word I should have used, so once this one goes its gone for good. Comparability to the old one should only be for the keys, adaptation and vagcom can link all this!? A bit of bad luck if that's all.
    So is my only choice to use an emulator instead and find a program to remove immo on the ecu. Then I plan to swap the ecu, will there be a program to save its contents for the new one etc?

One of these parts is allowing extra electricity through the starting system whilst key is on only and burning out starting components. It seems easier to absolve this hard problem via this alternative, (as all the other parts have been replaced new until there's nothing disputed)

VW T4 2.0 7D
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: