Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Has anyone bought CEE-Team Software & interface?  (Read 11064 times)
Mo Arif

« on: December 18, 2014, 11:40:15 AM »

I'm speaking to them via emails but something is not adding up.

They want me to transfer money directly to their bank & don't have an debit service nor do they accept paypal

Their name pops up in a few different forums however nothing concrete.
Mo Arif

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 07:18:17 AM »

22 views and no answer? I've seen their name thrown around here at one point or another.

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 07:04:51 PM »

Something tells me not to trust them.  I could be wrong

Lee

Poor quality lingers long after the price is forgotten ....
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2014, 12:08:30 AM »

seems legit.

LOL

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Deko

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2015, 04:40:21 AM »

was in contact with them few days ago and they charge 500€ for lite and 750€ for pro,pretty expensive stuff for not knowing of its good or bad :p
tabster

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2015, 07:37:17 AM »

I bought one last year to repair a DEF error on a A4 RB8 dash. It works fine.

Snow Trooper

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2015, 10:13:59 AM »

I dont give a shit what the product is, not paying anyone fpr anything with a wire.

A business that doesn't accept atleast paypal, let alone cards is totally fly by night.  Imho.

cartoons?
6A 61 72 65 64 40 76 6C 6D 73 70 65 63
H2Deetoo

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2015, 03:23:08 AM »

I can imagine some companies (or people) simply won't accept Paypal (anymore) because it gives sellers(!) no protection whatsoever! I know this from personal experience unfortunately Sad

I often buy and sell used clusters and recently a customer ordered a Passat color cluster using Paypal and I sent him.
The day after he received the cluster he filed a complaint and dispute with Paypal stating I sent him a cheap black/white cluster. Paypal answered that the buyer should send the item back and would get his money back, if I would receive the item back in the same condition I sent it.

Can you guess what happened???

I received the buyer's old black/white cluster, and the buyer got a full refund !!!
So I got left with no money, no color cluster, and a cheap worn out black/white cluster.

Of course I immediately contacted Paypal and stated I didn't got back what I sent, but they simply wouldn't hear of it.
They nicely refused my appeal.

So I as a seller I will NEVER accept Paypal again, only bank transfer or cash.
And so I can understand completely that other sellers won't accept Paypal either.
(I hereby don't claim CEE-Team are legit, don't get me wrong ...)

Regards,
H2Deetoo
tabster

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2015, 03:00:20 PM »

They don't accept PayPal simply because they are in a part of the world that PayPal does not operate in.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 03:03:03 PM by tabster » Logged
ddillenger

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2015, 03:44:15 PM »

They don't accept PayPal simply because they are in a part of the world that PayPal does not operate in.

I just want you to know I want a bunch of stuff from your site, but my bank won't allow me to use my card, and you also don't accept paypal-lol. I want that I/O interface and the denso plugin, as well as a few other misc. things.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
tabster

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2015, 09:22:12 AM »

I just want you to know I want a bunch of stuff from your site, but my bank won't allow me to use my card, and you also don't accept paypal-lol. I want that I/O interface and the denso plugin, as well as a few other misc. things.

You have PM.
ddillenger

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2015, 12:50:50 PM »

Order info sent Smiley

Thanks!

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2015, 12:52:30 PM »

Interested. Daz ploz post a review Smiley

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
ddillenger

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2015, 01:00:35 PM »

I've got a few of the tricore adapters from CTS. They make good stuff. The IO terminal tool interests me for the ability to r/w the MPC on the ST10 ecus. As for the denso plugin, the Range Rover uses the same ecu as the Jaguars, I want to tune it-lol.

Will definitely do.

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: