Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Greetings from Pittsburgh!  (Read 2542 times)
dasrobot

to go or not to go to bed - that is the question.

« on: January 25, 2015, 04:39:01 PM »

Hello all,

Mechanic from Pittsburgh. I specialize with Audi/Vw.
I used to live and work in SF, but am originally from Europe - specifically Ireland but lived and worked in Germany/Austria for a good few years. I missed the Irish rain so much, that I recently moved to Pittsburgh.

I have spent the last two months reading up on nefmoto on how to get started.
I have not posted as of yet because there is so much information here to be absorbed prior to asking a stupid question.

I cant promise that I wont ask a stupid question, but I promise to practice due diligence with the search function when asking for information.

I am in absolute awe of the amount of time and effort that so many people selflessly put into this site to make it as fantastic a resource at it is. 

I would like to contribute when I can to give something back to the community.

Currently in the Garage I have a 00 mk4 EV Vr6 stock, 01 AR APB tip stock & recently acquired 05 AR BEL tip stock.
The 05 is my plaything.
I recently obtained a spare BEL ECU and have seen that the community project for ME7.1.1 is badly stalled.

So that is where I plan to kick-off.

Please bear with me if I seem a little dim sometimes, my strengths in other areas will more than make up for my lack of I.T. and dos knowledge.

I am currently at IMMO stage, can read hex and perform checksums manually,
i.e. I now understand the +1/-1 comment in the forum relating to IMMO off Smiley

Anyway, that's it, anymore heartfelt shit and I'll make myself cry.

See you on the ME7.1.1 community forum Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: