Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 022906032CN R32, MTX plugins not working..  (Read 7063 times)
sn00k

« on: January 26, 2015, 03:39:41 PM »

Currently working with this ecu and a R32-Turbo tune, but the MTX plugins(ME7, ME7-2002) dont seem to be able to get the checksum right.
the ME7 plugin states that it is compatible with the checksum algorithm used in the file, but after i run it i allways get a "1 Data area checksum failure found" when running me7check.

ive tried flashing the file anyway, but the second time i turn the ignition, it bricks the ecu.. so back to boot mode and recovery.

atm im adjusting things on the flashing laptop, then saving onto usb-stick, moving it to another laptop with winols+license, correcting the checksums, and then back to the usb stick again, onto the first laptop and flashing it..
needless to say, this is VERY time consuming..  Grin

..and so i thought id ask, if anyone have tried/heard anything about the 022906032CN R32 -2004 ecu and checksums in this software?
do these differ from older ME7.1.1 ecus? the software? and if so, how? winols and 1 other tuning app seem to calculate the checksums just fine.. whereas the MTX plugins will not.

the plugins are ofc the fastest way when working in tunerpro, when they work, but perhaps there are other options to checksum this ecu? untill i get a response from mr.Salvatore at MTX.

any ideas ppl?  Smiley
ddillenger

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 03:41:59 PM »

Have you tried ME7Sum?

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
sn00k

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 03:54:27 PM »

Right, Nyets tool.. i had totally forgotten about that.. thanks for pointing it out, again!  Roll Eyes

I just tried it, and from what i can tell it worked like a charm, ill compare the file to a winOLS corrected one tomorrow, assuming everything is ok, this should really speed things up untill MTX fixes the plugin.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 04:01:19 PM by sn00k » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: