Pages: [1]
Author Topic: some additional Mbox definitions?  (Read 4509 times)
BerkleyJ

« on: January 27, 2015, 09:14:01 PM »

Can someone add KFNWEGM and KFTVSA to the M-Box XDF and give a brief explanation of how it's done it TunerPro? I can't for the life of me seem to get it right and there are many instances where a forum member gives the starting location and I feel helpless trying to utilize it.

ddillenger mentioned the locations in the following post:

KFNWEGM 0x199AA factor 40*x
KFTVSA 0x199D2 factor .010*x

The M-Box XDF can be gotten HERE
ddillenger

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 09:39:30 PM »

Open the xdf. Open another xdf with that map defined (can be any). Right click on the map. COPY. Open your other xdf, and ensure you're not in a categorized view (no folders). Paste that map into the new xdf. Right click on it, edit xdf parameter. Insert the appropriate addresses.

Will take about 60 seconds Smiley

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
BerkleyJ

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 07:15:58 AM »

Open the xdf. Open another xdf with that map defined (can be any). Right click on the map. COPY. Open your other xdf, and ensure you're not in a categorized view (no folders). Paste that map into the new xdf. Right click on it, edit xdf parameter. Insert the appropriate addresses.

I feel stupid for not thinking of that. Thanks!

EDIT: Actually copied right out of prj's autogenerated 551M file, didn't even have to change the location.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 09:02:39 AM by BerkleyJ » Logged
ddillenger

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 10:55:39 AM »

Glad to help!

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Lost

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2015, 02:52:00 AM »

Where do i find the right adresses?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: