Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Immo 3 defeat  (Read 29618 times)
Giantmidget

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2011, 12:50:56 PM »

Hi,

The file named Bex rar,contains my files and the corrected ones from Pvl.

if i understand the hex edditing correctly, colum 2 needs to be added onto by one,and colum E needs to subtract by two ,thats all and the car should then be able to start,this car is giving me nightmares,when it comes to the software part i am still learning,but with the mechanical no problems,I hydrolic locked the car here during the heavy rains and i did the engine myself,just needed to set the throttle body again because it was missing,that being said i need to school myself properly times have moved on,in some opels you just remove the chip and youre done,just this car that is giving me headache,it should be simple remove 95040 read,change and dump.

Any help would be great Rarak

Giantmidget

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2011, 12:58:19 PM »

Sorry coum E minus one not two
RaraK

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2011, 03:07:17 PM »

row 2, FFFF-(sum of row except last two bytes)
row 3, FFFE-("                                             ")
etc....j

checksum is low high(if thats what its called couldnt figure the word i want to use)
ex:

row 2 checksum is 18 FE
your math should have given you FE18 just swap them around

Got it?

pvl

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2011, 05:05:17 AM »

Mr. Midget...

Let's do a basic test. To ensure your ecu ain't faulty.

Take my virgin off file. Write it to the chip. Solder the chip back.

Nowthen, do NOT put the ecu in the car. leave it on the bench.

Get a nicely charged carbattery, that does 12+ volts.. MEASURE !!!

Get your vcds-cable/laptop.

Look to the attached scematic and hook it up like that.

VCDS should be able to make contact with the ecu on channel 1.

If not, your ecu is the fault. Look NO further.  ECU-problems.

I use this scematic over here, to benchflash them. Even is immo is ON !!!

Or do a quick diagnose if the ecu is o.k.  Never had a failing ecu.

Report back if this has worked, with the re-programmed virgin chip in it.

Thanks,

PvL
Giantmidget

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2011, 10:57:57 PM »

Hi,

Thank you Pvl for the diagram it will help a lot,and thanks for all the help you have given me so far,and to Rarak thank you.

Yesterday we managed to break off one of the eeprom's pins,guess it was just a matter of time because off all the soldering.n
Now i have to wait a couple of days for a new chip or chip's.

i was able to get some info yesterday with the supervagcom,like the new or  used cluster that was  now installed.I still think that the mechanic is not doing the checksums correctly,but with the new chip and Pvl's virgin dump maybe things will pan out better.

I might as well do  a tune on the Ecu as well,I will look into that and post what i can.

Rarak,the immo defeat you did for  the 9540 that i saw,are the checksums corrected there?i also think my original file is gone.Can my ecu perhaps be bricked?

Anyway thanks for all the help you guy's are the business.

RaraK

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2011, 08:30:35 AM »

Hi,

Thank you Pvl for the diagram it will help a lot,and thanks for all the help you have given me so far,and to Rarak thank you.

Yesterday we managed to break off one of the eeprom's pins,guess it was just a matter of time because off all the soldering.n
Now i have to wait a couple of days for a new chip or chip's.

i was able to get some info yesterday with the supervagcom,like the new or  used cluster that was  now installed.I still think that the mechanic is not doing the checksums correctly,but with the new chip and Pvl's virgin dump maybe things will pan out better.

I might as well do  a tune on the Ecu as well,I will look into that and post what i can.

Rarak,the immo defeat you did for  the 9540 that i saw,are the checksums corrected there?i also think my original file is gone.Can my ecu perhaps be bricked?

Anyway thanks for all the help you guy's are the business.

Ouch! drop the virgin immo dump in and see what happens, or write your old one in, post just what you think is the original and ill check it for you.
Giantmidget

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2011, 06:24:19 AM »

The original immo file has dissapreared.F$#$

I am going to put in Pvl`s Virgin Immo dump file,hope it works , but i still need the thing defeated and my mechanic is starting to piss on my face.

Please if you Rarak or Pvl have a defeated file for the BEX that you have tested help a guy out.
pvl

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2011, 07:50:08 AM »

Virgin will also do a temp-defeat. Don't attach clocks yet. First do the bench-test if
it responds with the virgin chip, to your vcds. No need to place it in the car yet, before
you've tested it on the bench. If it fails to communicate on the bench, there is more
work to do.

Was there already earlier soldering or flashing done to the car, as of engine-software ?
(the main flashrom)

Ifso, time to get your mechanic to unsolder the flashrom, if you do not have a flash-
interface like galleto or kwp2000+ or newer ones like MPPS or more expensive flashtools
to read-out on the bench to check if the checksum is correct, or that there is even content
in the flashrom....

Keep us posted of your findings,

Cheers,
PvL
RaraK

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2011, 08:21:53 AM »

Was this it?

skc is 61472 or 8432, i forget how you convert it

20F0h = 8432
F020h = 61472
pvl

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2011, 04:06:31 PM »

if you can add the file, i can have a look for you what skc it has Wink
Giantmidget

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2011, 11:33:28 AM »

Mr Pvl,

Ho are you doing.

How do you get the skc code? , via hex editor.

Rarak thanks for the help

Still waiting for the chip , so when it comes should i dump the Bex immo defeat file in first and see what happens,or should i dump Pvl`s Virgin dump into the eeprom and then solder it on.I ordered 25 of them just in case,just wish i could program them without removing them,we did tru to solder wires to the ECU and a IC socket so we can make the programming easier but no luck.

I just want this freaking car to start,and i heard that you marry the key again the light will go off.

Still pissed off that my original file is missing in action.

You guys must have a great weekend.
pvl

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2011, 12:10:28 PM »

Hi,

Please firstly tell me, when you programmed the new 95040 with the virgin immo off chip,
hooked vcds up on the bench (NOT IN THE CAR) if it is responding, and upload the vcds-log
over here from channel 1 (engine).

If that works, we'll continue with keys and stuff. I firstly want to see basic functionality.

Without it, all other efford/time spended is useless.

Awaiting your vcds-log. As described earlier, hook it up like that (use the scematic) and you can properly check your ecu. If the ecu is not working, it has to sense to put it back into
the car and overwatch things to fail again, and return over here telling other stuff that isn't essential for the problems you are not encountering.

Cheers,

PvL
Giantmidget

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2011, 04:12:56 PM »

Hi guys,

The 95040 chips arrived only this morning,yesterday was public holiday,the mechanic just dumped one of the immo off files to check,and there is communication on channel one so is Ecu is fine.

Tomorrow I will go to his place and have him program a brand new chip with the virgin dump Pvl supplied and I will see what's going on there,I will post the Vcds results or let's hope I get it started,I also ordered a kess tuning kit from China should be here by Friday,then I can post a original bex files if anybody should need it,I also have a friend with a tuned file that I will extract and put up here,his car pulls really strong.First things first have to get my baby to start.At least I have 100 95040 eeprom chips now.

Regards

Gmidget
Giantmidget

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2011, 09:10:30 AM »

Ok

Now my cluster is displaying a def code as well as the safe one how lovely.
I have attached the Vcds file as well as the Immo Defeated file i used ,am i on the right track? or am i going to get blindsided and run over by a buss.

The alarm is till going haywire so i disconnected the horn.

I obtained the import code its 996 and the Workshop 1076.

Even with the Virgin dump login  proves very difficult..
Is my defeated file correct if anyone can be so kind to check.
RaraK

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2011, 10:53:31 AM »

checksum is incorrect, attached is fixed.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: