Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Author Topic: R32 turbo mono-lambda(022906032CN)  (Read 39645 times)
sn00k

« on: March 23, 2015, 08:48:42 AM »

Hi!

ive been tuning my R32 turbo Project recently, and i think i am about 99% done with the software.. fueling(maf, injectors, afr) is 100% perfect, timing tables made in dynapack and so on.

now ive run into a problem with the fueltrims over time, which seems to be a known issue.
after doing some reading, it seems to be related to both widebands beeing fitted into the same pipe, which makes the trims go crazy between the banks.. and so i would like to remove the b2s1 probe and utilize just b1s1.

i read a thread where Phila_dot did a quick fix for this and made the b2s1 read the b1s1 input, by swapping adresses at 3 locations.. is this a working solution? (injectors, MAF etc are fully calibrated, and intake is flowed, so no compensation is needed between the banks)

any help, ideas, suggestions is much appreciated  Smiley
maZer.GTi

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 04:18:20 PM »

Hi!

ive been tuning my R32 turbo Project recently, and i think i am about 99% done with the software.. fueling(maf, injectors, afr) is 100% perfect, timing tables made in dynapack and so on.

now ive run into a problem with the fueltrims over time, which seems to be a known issue.
after doing some reading, it seems to be related to both widebands beeing fitted into the same pipe, which makes the trims go crazy between the banks.. and so i would like to remove the b2s1 probe and utilize just b1s1.

i read a thread where Phila_dot did a quick fix for this and made the b2s1 read the b1s1 input, by swapping adresses at 3 locations.. is this a working solution? (injectors, MAF etc are fully calibrated, and intake is flowed, so no compensation is needed between the banks)

any help, ideas, suggestions is much appreciated  Smiley

I think there is only a quick fix for narrow band sensors.
But im pretty sure there is a finished code out here, maybe someone will share with you Smiley
Jim_Coupe

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 07:22:53 AM »

I have the same problem I need a tune with mono Lambda Sad  Please tell how you solved it!

E85oholic
holmkvist

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 02:11:52 AM »

Hi all,

I've been reading a lot here and on s4wiki.com and found that the more you read the more you realize is still to learn...

Anyway - I have turboed an Audi A3 3.2 with DSG and got it mapped by a good tuner in Stockholm, Sweden.
We have searched and tried all leads and suggestions we have found but not succeeded getting the system to act as one bank.

Has anyone found a working solution our problem?

// Björn
Jim_Coupe

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2016, 05:48:30 AM »

Im still looking... some S4 tuners use single turbo application. I also think Fotis @ revlimit can fix this.

E85oholic
DT

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2016, 07:05:18 AM »

Hi all,

I've been reading a lot here and on s4wiki.com and found that the more you read the more you realize is still to learn...

Anyway - I have turboed an Audi A3 3.2 with DSG and got it mapped by a good tuner in Stockholm, Sweden.
We have searched and tried all leads and suggestions we have found but not succeeded getting the system to act as one bank.

// Björn
A simple code patch is what you need. The information about this can be found in atleast 2 threads here on nefmoto.
Which sthlm tuner are you working with?

prj

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2016, 09:33:33 AM »

Hi all,

// Björn

Hardly a good tuner then if can't do such basics.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
sn00k

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2016, 11:44:16 AM »

ooh, another A3 3.2t in Sweden.. 8L..?

are you running the 032CN software?

contact me in pm.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2016, 11:46:52 AM »

The number of tuners who can do code patches you can count on one hand.

"good" generally means "somebody who won't fuck things up when only altering maps" IMO.

In any case, it would be good if the patch information were put in a single location somewhere on Nef (or the s4wiki)... because otherwise it is pointless to complain if somebody asks.

The whole point of a FAQ is to have a centralized location to point noobs to.

Bitching is ONLY valid if the FAQ is reliable.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Jim_Coupe

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2016, 04:13:45 AM »

ooh, another A3 3.2t in Sweden.. 8L..?

are you running the 032CN software?

contact me in pm.

Count me in.. im in same position..  Lets Coop on this..  PM me you mail adresses so we can cooperate.. I have come far with this tune my self and found some problems in my tune when i was logging.. But we have diffrent ECU.. But we are in same boat with the O2 sensor.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 04:24:45 AM by Jim_Coupe » Logged

E85oholic
prj

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2016, 04:38:33 AM »

Yes, and those are good tuners. Everyone else are box shifters not worthy of the name.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Jim_Coupe

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2016, 07:34:13 AM »

"good" generally means "somebody who won't fuck things up when only altering maps" IMO.

In any case, it would be good if the patch information were put in a single location somewhere on Nef (or the s4wiki)... because otherwise it is pointless to complain if somebody asks.

The whole point of a FAQ is to have a centralized location to point noobs to.

Bitching is ONLY valid if the FAQ is reliable.

That would be a good idea..

E85oholic
holmkvist

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2016, 09:08:52 AM »

I find it hard to see how this kind of comment could be considered useful.

"If you are not going to say something nice, don't say it at all."
SB_GLI

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2016, 09:20:18 AM »

As difficult as it might be, you have to filter out prj's useless comments from his very useful ones.
Jim_Coupe

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2016, 02:12:41 AM »

There have been discussions about mono Lambda here

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=2112.msg26863#msg26863

« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 02:14:23 AM by Jim_Coupe » Logged

E85oholic
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: