Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Variable for requested timing?  (Read 6554 times)
vwaudiguy

« on: April 25, 2015, 05:51:49 PM »

I'm trying to track down why timing in KFZW does not always translate to overall timing (zwout) in my logs. I have a list of potential maps that apply corrections to requested values in KFZW, and am I'm trying my best to sort through the FR. It's not IAT or CF related. A few forum members offered to help, but I need logs obviously for us to get anywhere. I selected zwgru, zwopt, and zwsol to add to what I usually log. Can someone kindly suggest what variables I should be logging? This is an ME7.5 1.8t. Thanks!

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
vwaudiguy

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 07:12:39 AM »

Anyone?  Smiley

"If you have a chinese turbo, that you are worried is going to blow up when you floor it, then LOL."
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 10:40:17 AM »

log all the torque intervention variables. ME7Info won't find all of them so you have some sleuthing to do.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
vwaudiguy

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 10:42:31 AM »

Thanks, Nyet.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: