Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: "low" Mass Air Flow @ High RPM With Stock & Tuned File  (Read 22040 times)
spacey3

« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2015, 01:41:27 AM »

3-5mm preload I got told and is what my k04 is set to.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2015, 09:52:08 AM »

If you have to add a bunch of preload just to get cracking pressure above .3 bar you are in BIG trouble.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
!nfern0

Audi TT 1.8T BAM

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2018, 02:57:25 AM »

Hey guys,

it's been a while. Had a lot to do with work and stuff, but I've reactivated my project.

The problem is/was I think for 99% the following --> see picture 444.jpg.

There was some "oil coal" building up under the heat shield under the turbine wheel. As you can see the turbine wheel was grinded by the shield.

Brought the turbocharger to the guys from TTE. they are about 10km away from the place I live. Smiley

Now I've got the TTE300 installed in the car. First run was yesterday. Unfortunately one of the coils died and it had misfires under high load.

I posted this, because maybe some of the new useres have some similar issues.
!nfern0

Audi TT 1.8T BAM

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2018, 08:55:32 AM »

OK!

Did my first Log yesterday. Hardware should be OK now. Had the engine out in winter and did a lot of stuff to it. Now everything should be finde hardware-wise.

Finally I can start tuning... Cheesy

So, after the first log it seems that I have to work on the PID-Controller. The I-Value seems too high, so the boost is overshooting even out of the sensors range...

After having a look at the FR I understand it that way:

lditv_w is in between the ranges of ldimn and ldimx.
ldimx is determined by KFLDIMX.
ldimn = ldimx - value out of LDDIMXN

so I would reduce the values of KFLDIMX, is this correct?

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: