Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Replacing me7.5 ecu in beetle auto  (Read 2955 times)
bishopandrew66

« on: May 02, 2015, 02:56:52 PM »

I have a automatic beetle with ecu part no 06A 906 032 RR engine code AZJ the problem is the ecu has a intermitant fault of not powering up
and low voltage on the 5 volt ref rail is been away for repair comes back low ref  voltage is fixed but the not powering up is how it is most of the time
Spoke to the repair company very helpful but couldn't come up with an idea why it would behave this way
I decided to get another ecu off another AZJ engine couldn't get the same part number got 06A 906 032 FK

fitted in to the car powers up no problem runs until immo shuts car down so i removed immo from the eprom car runs but no road test as of yet

going to try to boot mode the old ecu to get the flash file and eprom dump (should mention that i had no communication before repair and expecting to fail with this)
but if i do can i clone to the second hand ecu i have but if i cant  get the files does anyone have the flash file for this ecu

I know my boot mode system works ok
I know that i have all the live feeds and neg feeds when in the car all other modules abs gearbox ect have no communication with old ecu and no mil and engine light on the dash comes on with key on .No fuel pump prime but main relay energizes

second hand ecu in and alls fine and the car runs

Any ideas or sugestions

Thanks for any help or ideas
tjwasiak

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 06:13:59 PM »

Even if you will fail at reading in boot mode you should still be able to read out EEPROM and flash using hardware programmer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: